GBP/USD forecast - page 112

I will open a short position only if it breaks out below 1.2800, which is the last low.

Apparently it's too early for short positions, the pair bounced off from 1.2785 and reached 1.2980 today. Next target is likely at 1.3000.

Today's small waves are just the beginning of a tsunami later :)
Be careful on GBP.

my idea

Such high volatility around the GBP/Usd, Brexit uncertainty continues to be the main focus. The pair seems has lost its upward strength while still staying the positive territory. Support level can be found around 1.2870, on the upside resistance lies around 1.2980.

gbpusd buy setup

GBP/Usd is consolidating its recent gains, showing no directional strength for the short-term, I'm staying sideline for now.

The cable made an attempt to test 1.30 yesterday, but better than expected NFP limited its growth.

The British pound was down against the US dollar on Friday. By the close of US trading, GBP / USD was trading at 1.2916, losing 0.10%. I believe that support is now at around 1.2785, the minimum of Wednesday, and the resistance is likely at 1.3028, the high of Friday's trading.

Softer Brexit is becoming more real, hopes for ''deal'' sent GBP/Usd straight above 1.30 level. Upward momentum seems limited to 1.3050 level, the pair is expected to continue its consolidation on the upside.
Reason: