GBP/USD forecast - page 111

The pair finally reached 1.3000 and considering how bullish it is it will likely break out above that level and continue moving to the upside.

The news of EU is close to offering the UK a deal sent the Pound skyrocket to above 1.30 level, what is next, 1.32 level? But the detail of this ''ambitious Brexit deal'' not out yet, let's see.

The GBPUSD is trying to break above the 55 day EMA, but the moving average may still act as resistance. In case of continuing rallying, the 200 day EMA at the 1.3322 level may act as resistance.

The pair is consolidating its gains whole day today, the possibility of an 'unprecedented deal' keep the Pound above 1.30 level. Brexit negotiation between Barnier and Raab continues tomorrow, I'm expecting high .

The pair has extended its consolidation movement to the downside and found immediate support around 1.2943/45. On the other hand, Brexit negotiation still seems optimism, meeting between EU and UK will continue another week. Well, it's a progress.

The week has ended negative for the pound. Uncertainty rules.

I expect 1.29 to be tested.

Possibility between the UK and the EU may reach an agreement have once again faded away, fears of ''no deal'' Brexit increased risks on the downside. The pair is currently consolidating in negative territory, immediate support can be found around 1.2850 and follow by 1.2800.

Definitely further it will hit 1.2800 point after breaking 1.2850

I'm bearish on the pair until 1.2590. Good opportunity to go long.
Reason: