Simple experts - page 11

simon_json:

And could simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) ea.mq4 have TS? Thanks!

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/1807982-simple-experts/page6#comment_1817003  

All the best!
Simon 

Simon : TS as in ...? Trailing stop?

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Can i make request to make fix two KINGs together (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8 + Averages - mtf - alerts 8.4)

for to filtering out each other,when all 2 indicator saying same direction just rush in trade in that direction..... with a option true/false,if some body like use any single,he can do so.

you are the creator of averages indicator,so you knows well it is not a single Ea by adding this 8.4 averages ver,more than 100 :)

this but let it on the user what and how he use his/her creationary idea.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can i make request to make fix two KINGs together (StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8 + Averages - mtf - alerts 8.4)

for to filtering out each other,when all 2 indicator saying same direction just rush in trade in that direction..... with a option true/false,if some body like use any single,he can do so.

you are the creator of averages indicator,so you knows well it is not a single Ea by adding this 8.4 averages ver,more than 100 :)

this but let it on the user what and how he use his/her creationary idea.

regards

I am not sure that it can be done without over-complicating the whole thing

More or less that would be an EA already, not an indicator, but will see what can be done

mladen:

I am not sure that it can be done without over-complicating the whole thing

More or less that would be an EA already, not an indicator, but will see what can be done

Dearest MLADEN

Yes you are right regarding some complications adapting 2 on chart indicators in one place in EA,that are really not some kind simple indicators but already big in size and mess in features .... but only i wish they can better filter each other and these are the best one on chart indicators,i hope and believes you will be able to solve some thing,not hard and difficult for you ,when you decide to do some thing  :)

it was my old wish that one day i will be request you for it and today i encouraged my self :)

regards

mladen:
Yes, Trailing stop :)
All the best!

Hello mladen,

I have a question.

Is it possible to write an EA for that indicator: averages - mtf - alerts 8.4.ex4

Thx.

D. 

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

I have a question.

Is it possible to write an EA for that indicator: averages - mtf - alerts 8.4.ex4

Thx.

D. 

Yes that would be awesome!

simon_json:
Yes that would be awesome!

I think and suggest all two super bundle package indicators should be merge in one single EA with option true/false,for to filter out each other,in a lot of cases these help each other in a recommended possible direction as per my observation .... and "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) EA" is already coded by MLADEN,just and addition merge "averages - mtf - alerts 8.4"  in that previous EA.

regards

mntiwana:

I think and suggest all two super bundle package indicators should be merge in one single EA with option true/false,for to filter out each other,in a lot of cases these help each other in a recommended possible direction as per my observation .... and "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) EA" is already coded by MLADEN,just and addition merge "averages - mtf - alerts 8.4"  in that previous EA.

regards

I have a simple way estimating system...if I take a look @ it and feel even slightly nervous...I forgetaboutit...your picture makes me nervous

Pava:
I have a simple way estimating system...if I take a look @ it and feel even slightly nervous...I forgetaboutit...your picture makes me nervous

I am really sorry it make you feel nervous and confused,looks like you are too sensitive like me :) but comparing to so many others,let us take "wulong" how mess and congested type chart he using but they compromise with easily.

i was planing to add 2 more filters in sw too, for to make it more confirm with different type calculated tools,when any 3 of total 4 showing a direction (sell/buy) then just take step with out any hesitation.

if 4 indicators are too much for a workable system/strategy ???

also i requested to boss for put an option of true/false if some one (for example you) like use any one of those two.

regards

Reason: