QQE and gann hilo detailed - page 10

mladen:
Isn't that funny that FF "feels the need" to send the "redirectors" here? I wonder why?
WE can guess how mature "FF redirectors" are.  "sample"

mladen:

Interpolation added in multi time frame mode

QQE (any symbols version) with 20 types of prices and 7 types of filters posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page59

mladen:

QQE (any symbols version) with 20 types of prices and 7 types of filters posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page59

can u throw some dots or arrows on this indi? thanks!

metal30:
can u throw some dots or arrows on this indi? thanks!
You mean on chart?

mladen:
You mean on chart?
yes sir

mladen:

redwed

Try out this version - it is not multi pair, but it allows you to use any symbol, so you can combine them any way you want

Thank you. You did a good job into this! I like this view better than a compact multi-pair. Thanks a lot!

metal30:
yes sir

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page59

This is something completely different : instead of using RSI (as QQE is using RSI in calculation), this indicator uses Laguerre RSI- which is a completely different "animal" from the RSI). I was curios what are the results going to be, and they are not bad. As usual : some experimenting advised

PS: it is already multi symbol and multi time frame version. The example is using all the default parameters. Nothing different from the default was not used for that example

mladen:

This is something completely different : instead of using RSI (as QQE is using RSI in calculation), this indicator uses Laguerre RSI- which is a completely different "animal" from the RSI). I was curios what are the results going to be, and they are not bad. As usual : some experimenting advised

PS: it is already multi symbol and multi time frame version. The example is using all the default parameters. Nothing different from the default was not used for that example

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for experimenting with new animal other than rsi on qqe,working well,it looks now a days new ideas and a lot of creationary work :)

i tried it as per my ability on M15 chart and this is max possible within medium term adjustment,it can be more sharp for short term trading,if used with wave trend oscillator by filtering each other,can be removed some false signals,means when all 2 indicator saying same thing ,rush in action.

regards

mladen:

QQE of Laguerre rsi with data levels and iterations options added

Reason: