Which one better for scalping, ECN or STP??

I think that all user in this forums have known this types of accounts. Many broker have these accounts but I do not know which is better for scalping, scalping need order process done quickly and fast. Both of this account is fast for order process but which is better??

Let's share your opinion here.

Hey, i am not much of a fan of scalping, but initially i tried it using EA. As i am more into commodities so spreads matter to me. In that case i support ECN account only.STP accounts are fine when you are not trading in News Hours. And I dont know about restrictions you are taking about. I have tried many wired ways to make a profitable trade, even made my own EA's also. But Everything works fine.

mark havens:
Hey, i am not much of a fan of scalping, but initially i tried it using EA. As i am more into commodities so spreads matter to me. In that case i support ECN account only.STP accounts are fine when you are not trading in News Hours. And I dont know about restrictions you are taking about. I have tried many wired ways to make a profitable trade, even made my own EA's also. But Everything works fine.

Trading with the help of Ea's may not be profitable to us if the Ea that is being used is not tested and we must always test it before using

You right, but for testing it using back test is not recommended. Testing using this almost inaccurate.

I prefer using real trading and monitoring it and control it. My EA work excellence in Micro account in Liteforex. Fic spread make my EA work good

Bruce Mendes:
Trading with the help of Ea's may not be profitable to us if the Ea that is being used is not tested and we must always test it before using

Yeah you are right. but when i am telling i am using my EA which i have created myself.then obviously i would have back tested it.

I havent tried it on fixed spreads account yet. Thats something i need to look for.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Very good subject indeed. Choosing between ECN or STP is difficult. My advice will be, why not look for both? If you google ECN and STP Broker, I am sure you will find different comparison tables in different websites, having lists of numbers of brokers offering both. Choose the ones that you think are offering the best conditions for you. See which ones are having demo accounts for testing purposes and try them out, to see which one you will like the best.

FrancoisT:

Greetings,

Very good subject indeed. Choosing between ECN or STP is difficult. My advice will be, why not look for both? If you google ECN and STP Broker, I am sure you will find different comparison tables in different websites, having lists of numbers of brokers offering both. Choose the ones that you think are offering the best conditions for you. See which ones are having demo accounts for testing purposes and try them out, to see which one you will like the best.

I share your opinion FrancoisT , a better option would be to choose a ECN + STP broker instead of wondering between both of them.
Another opportunity would be to open Demo accounts with a ECN broker and a STP broker and compare their advantages and disadvantages.

As per my experience so far I would suggest both. I’ve been testing on demo separate ECN and separate STP and both as a combination are good offer.
The best way to select the most convenient for you is how  bonifaas_abe & FrancoisT suggest to compare their advantages and disadvantages by yourself.
Reason: