Can i use Expert Advisor on my real account?

Hey guys,

I have question, it can sounds ridicilious but im new here so please don t hate me.

The question is, can i use EA on real account, like can i use EA with real money account.

Thank you very much, kind regards :)

Connect to an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Connect to an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
To start working with a trading account, you need to connect to it using a login (account number) and password. Two types of account access are available in the trading platform: master and investor. Logging in using the master password gives full rights for working with the account. Investor authorization allows you to see the account status...

No you can't.

Alain Verleyen:
No you can't.
Rly? So how can i use EA. Why would i use EA with demo

hegetrader:
Rly? So how can i use EA. Why would i use EA with demo

you can start by using your EA on demo first to see how it performs, then after when all satisfied with the end result of forward test then you can think of putting your EA on live account with real money.

if you fail to forward test your EA in demo, you can end up loosing your whole capital.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

you can start by using your EA on demo first to see how it performs, then after when all satisfied with the end result of forward test then you can think of putting your EA on live account with real money.

if you fail to forward test your EA in demo, you can end up loosing your whole capital.

So it is possible to use EA on live account with real money? Of course i will first test it on demo, i ve already did few tests, a there are some things wich have to be fixed. I just want to be sure that when i will all satisfied with my EA , it will be possible to use it on live account with real money.

Thank you for your answer

Of Course you can use an EA on your real account with your real money. On your mt4 platform, go to "option" -> data folder -> copy your EA to this folder. Restart your mt4 and attach your EA to the chart.

You could begin by utilizing your EA on demo first to see how it carries out, then after when all pleased with completion result of onward test then you could think about putting your EA on live account with real loan.

Attention you must be on your EA before going in real.Make your tests on a demo account with the brocker you choose to trade in real.

You must also understand that the latency between the demo account and the real account is often what will make you lose your money.

I explain:

if your EA is for scalping, your operations need to be very fast. Problem your EA opens an order and a few seconds or minutes later it tries to close your transaction but there as if by chance your broker does not take the closing order. Your positive transaction becomes negative and there your broker closes your transaction by enchantment.

You lose money and your broker pockets the spread on your back ....

There wouldn't be a point to EAs if you couldn't use them on real accounts. Just make sure to test it extensively on a demo account first.

hegetrader:

Hey guys,

I have question, it can sounds ridicilious but im new here so please don t hate me.

The question is, can i use EA on real account, like can i use EA with real money account.

Thank you very much, kind regards :)

Yes you can use EA in real account. I'm using my EA in my Real account and It working well.

Alain Verleyen:
No you can't.
Why. I'm using my EA. No issue and make real profits.
Reason: