What do you think about forex's future?

Just flow along the market, adopt to it and clearly you will be successful no matter how market will change.

I had a positive thinking about forex future .Forex will not end so soon.It will spread more rapidly , There can be any changes in trading systems. I can see that future of forex is more bright .More people will join this business as time is passing.

Forex trading has a very bright future, I think. It's a huge market and more and more people are getting interested in it.

Forex's future should be bright, later global economy will suffer from larger crsis, so currencies movement will bring more opportunities.

The future of Forex really depends on own self. Not the big matter how the market is going. But if you know well and can research well then of course the future is yours.

For sure there is a bright future in front of the Forex market .It´s growing very rapidly in popularity and I believe it isn´t slowing anytime soon.

Yes, indeed forex have a bright future. There are so many new brokers, traders, platforms, sites, forums that make FX even more popular and accessible.

No one can predict the future of Forex market but what you are having in present make sense from it & gain profit. To be a successful trader, Forex trading tips can be a good approach as it will help you in analyzing & predicting the market.

forextips:
No one can predict the future of Forex market but what you are having in present make sense from it & gain profit. To be a successful trader, Forex trading tips can be a good approach as it will help you in analyzing & predicting the market.
Miserable spammer

Frankly, considering how many regulators lately have either banner Forex trading altogether or at the very least restricted its advertising, France being the latest to do the latter, I am starting to get worried about the future of Forex.

Depends - how long will it take that they make us all "bitcoined"
Reason: