Best Forex Indicator

What is the best accurate indicator for metatrader 4 ?

let's sharing here guys

I'm afraid there is no such thing as "best indicator" Each indicator is just a small glimpse at the huge picture of market. For example, I've made a whole new package of my own indicators with fundamental economical data and even all of them combined doesn't sho the complete picture.

BTW I would say that I still have couple of my favorite indicators - one is COT report indicator, and another one is Initial Jobless Claims. Maybe it's not really useful for intraday trading but if your time horizon is 3-6 months - they are good.

To Join levgen, I think it's different to define the "best mt4" indicator.

It really depends of your trading style and what you are looking for.

If you are short term or long term trader you will not look to the similar things.

I think mql5 is the best place for you to look into all the indicators available and trying

them to find which one is fitting the best your needs.

finally don't forget that an indicator is not all, you need to have a proper Money Management

strategy to make profit.

Most indicators are lagging indicators.

Best to stick with price action itself.

hello guys ,  I've got a mq4 file and I really need it converting to a mq5 is there any body that can help me please ,I will pay  I just need it really bad

Hii bagongo,

Use this indicator in weekly chart ı m hoping you will make money.

Good luck.

Files:
sutte.mq4  2 kb

Indicators are just telling us the present condition of the market and it is not in anyway predicting future movement of the market, it will only help the trader to make a decision whether to place a trade or not, most traders have a wrong impression about indicators.

dtrendtrading: ,I will pay

Top of every page is Freelance

Angelito Cartagena: Indicators are just telling us the present condition of the market and it is not in anyway predicting future movement of the market, it will only help the trader to make a decision whether to place a trade or not, most traders have a wrong impression about indicators.

Every indicator is the " best accurate indicator for metatrader 4."  They all take price data, run it through a mathematical formula, and display the result. They are all absolutely correct.

Wether they are useful is a different question.

You can try Pivot SR level and download it for free from the market. While there is no best indicator, as an indicator signal is based on past price action. But support and resistance including pivot s/r levels always play an important role.
Reason: