USD/CAD Analysis - page 37

Ari Goldman:

A new bottom in sight. Expecting more downside.

Me too. Frankly, I would be surprised if it stops depreciating at 1.2000, which it will almost certainly reach soon.

USD/CAD is depreciating again and it is at the support at 1.2100, but I think it will keep falling. 1.2060 is the next possible target, should there be a breakout.

Staying away at the moment but i see a good buying level a little lower around 1.19.

USD/CAD is stuck in a tight range above the support 1.2060 but the trend is still very bearish, so I have little doubt that the pair will eventually reach at least 1.2000 if not 1.1900.

Usd/Cad is consolidating and found support level at 1.2062, further downside is likely to happen if the pair breaks out of the range.

USD/CAD is forming a corrective flag after it rebounded from 1.2062. In on itself that flag can be considered a signal that the downward trend is not over.

I'm really waiting to go long on the pair!

I went long too. It is time for a correction, although the overall downward trend may not be over yet.

USD/CAD met a resistance at 1.2337 and it is currently struggling to break out above that level. If it does, I think it will rally to 1.2400.

I missed selling at 1.24. I hope it gets back so i can go short.

Reason: