What annoys you most in Forex

hat is it about forex that really grinds your gears?

I'll get the ball rolling...

When you've been in a trade for 2 days, patiently waiting for it to reach your TP. You watch and wait, eventually it gets within 5 pips of TP then, Bam!, 50 pip drop in 2 minutes.

Just happened to me now, if I had a dog I would probably have kicked it. Grrr

maple:
hat is it about forex that really grinds your gears?

I'll get the ball rolling...

When you've been in a trade for 2 days, patiently waiting for it to reach your TP. You watch and wait, eventually it gets within 5 pips of TP then, Bam!, 50 pip drop in 2 minutes.

Just happened to me now, if I had a dog I would probably have kicked it. Grrr

LOL, the dog has survived for the God's sake)) Just be more patient, cause trading is just the same routine as you described. You could face it any day, so be ready, cause, otherwise, you will lose both money and nerves.

To kick or hurt an innocent animal when your TP isn't reached in first attempt? I'm no militant animal-rights activist, but this annoys me and I hope you have no family, man. For giving free rein to your frustration go into a park a kick or hit trees. And after that improve your skills, you're to blame not the animal/family/car/bad astrological conjugation or what else.

Blame it on the dog... really?

For me most frustrating situation is when my analysis not works well, I expect this time I will get my goal easily . Some time my take profit not hit just far few pips market turns. it also annoys me. There are many things that a trader has to bear while trading. To cope with this situation I try to get even some low profit if it is coming to me.

fancy:
For me most frustrating situation is when my analysis not works well, I expect this time I will get my goal easily . Some time my take profit not hit just far few pips market turns. it also annoys me. There are many things that a trader has to bear while trading. To cope with this situation I try to get even some low profit if it is coming to me.

It is always better to make our trading targets such that we are able to achieve them.

This will make sure that we are doing our trades with success and the chances of a loss will come down

In my trading career, I have determined to trade in which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker in this market place. so, at all times , I feel too much secure in my trading balance. from this trading platform , I have opened my swap free account in a short time without facing any kinds of restrictions. Actually, as newcomers, I was getting many educational facilities from this trading platform that was really supportive to me to start a live account in a proper way. I get all profit that I earn, because, I have not to pay any kinds of extra fees.

I am finding it exceedingly frustrating when I act in one particular to a trade in my demo account and a whole new way to my live account, on that same trade. It's as if when I close and leave that demo account my composure stays behind with it and by the time I'm on my live account I'm thinking differently and therefore acting differently. No worries though, I have found myself starting to meld both these negative and positive attitudes to hopefully create something has a bit of both in order for me to know how to handle these different emotions. Happy trading guys!

The most annoying thing in forex for me is when price misses my take profit by just a few pips and reverses half way. In such situation a lot of profit gets back to the market which should have been mine if price moved only few pips in my favor.

Currently the endless un-tested changes in metatrader 4. Like being a Guinea pig for a company that does not care what happens with traders

The night time trading annoys me most but I never leave any opportunity thus I trade at any time I want with the help of My broker. I have earned a lot.

Reason: