Why do Traders Lose? - page 7

Faizan Khan:
The main reason of Traders to lose according to me is the improper selection of the Broker. Our trades depends on our broker decision and to select the best broker is the main thing to earn through Forex. I have selected my current Broker around 3 years back and have earned lots of profit through it.

Each trader has to find a Trading system that will work for him and will give him the best trading income.

This is why when we are looking for doing Real trading first of all we have to test the system we want to use in the Demo trading accounts

There is only one reason why traders lose : because they are gambling. There is no other reason

In my trading career, I necessity 50 pips to earn profit. So, I always use high leverage to make those pips that So, in spite of having little balance I can trade in a high lot. So, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time by using this policy.

Why do you need 50 pips? With high leverage you should trade low pips targets (did you do the math?)

No strategy to this date has 100% success so losing is inevitable. If you use high leverage you are increasing the possibility of losing all your money. So losing is part of trading. The correct question should be why traders use so much leverage when they know their strategy is not 100% accurate?

Not a problem of strategies as much a problem of hope, hope, and hope again.

Hope trading is killer No.1 of accounts

whisperer:
Not a problem of strategies as much a problem of hope, hope, and hope again. Hope trading is killer No.1 of accounts

We would not be traders if we did not hope

poster:
We would not be traders if we did not hope

Gamblers are hoping too

I consider that the main reason for the trader to lose their money is their lacking knowledge regarding Forex and its market as well as their knowledge regarding the selection of proper broker. If you have an appropriate broker like me you can earn a lot in Forex.

Faizan Khan:
I consider that the main reason for the trader to lose their money is their lacking knowledge regarding Forex and its market as well as their knowledge regarding the selection of proper broker. If you have an appropriate broker like me you can earn a lot in Forex.

If we will do our trading with some sort of control then our trades will be better and the chances of a loss will also start to come down.

Reason: