on my own:
And with some luck

A lot of it : see what they did today

PascalD:
A lot of it : see what they did today

That was just a simple end of the month market rigging

morro:
That was just a simple end of the month market rigging

Shhhh : they say that forex can not be rigged :):)

whisperer:
Shhhh : they say that forex can not be rigged :):)

What if they really can't?

arigoldman:
What if they really can't?

Than it would be a fairy tale about the fair forex market

techmac:
Than it would be a fairy tale about the fair forex market

This one was good

I'm a strong believer that the forex market is manipulated/driven by the big banks. At least they can do that on intraday moves. The trend on higher TFs is the real trend.

In this market place, there is not a trader who can avoid loss completely, in spite of having good trading knowledge. But, taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. In my trading career, last week, I did huge during news.

FFalcon:
This one was good I'm a strong believer that the forex market is manipulated/driven by the big banks. At least they can do that on intraday moves. The trend on higher TFs is the real trend.

Yes you are correct as the fact is that many of the Big moves that take place in the Forex markets are actually driven by them

Those who come and think that they can get rich within a day don't stay in forex for much time. If you implement money saving and correct trading strategies, you all in all will win under condition that you practice long term trading. As you have said, it is not as simple as it might look from the first glance. Concerning your question, I believe that lots of traders lose because they just give up.

The main reason of Traders to lose according to me is the improper selection of the Broker. Our trades depends on our broker decision and to select the best broker is the main thing to earn through Forex. I have selected my current Broker around 3 years back and have earned lots of profit through it.

Reason: