Why do Traders Lose? - page 2

I had big lost twice with no stop lose. At that point I almost made profit, but suddenly the price shoot backward and not turn back to my position and far far away until It cut me off.

Thats make me fear alot until now.

Unrealistic expectations of becoming rich quick. Lack of discipline. Too emotional....

Su407:
I had big lost twice with no stop lose. At that point I almost made profit, but suddenly the price shoot backward and not turn back to my position and far far away until It cut me off. Thats make me fear alot until now.

That sounds as if you think that the market is going against you. It does not. But it seems that you were risking too much. Cut your expectations

Gamblers and unflexible traders will loose, that's clear. I heard, that every trader (~99%) hits at least one time the ground of his account. No one is born a master, almost no one. That's not a problem if he learns from this experience.

by Day Trading..

An exchange rate is such a difficult thing to predict by Economists at Central Banks who use Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Data. Its gonna be even more difficult to do so with intra-day data where the movements are even more erratic.

Also, the unrealistic, promoted belief that one can make large amounts of money in a short time is a big reason for this failure of traders. If people believe that something should happen faster than it should, you are more likely to become impatient, break your trading rules etc. and develop other bad habits that affect trading profitability.

krelian99:
Gamblers and unflexible traders will loose, that's clear. I heard, that every trader (~99%) hits at least one time the ground of his account. No one is born a master, almost no one. That's not a problem if he learns from this experience.

I never hit the bottom of the account (never had a margin call) but was close to it 2 times. Once when I adjusted the risks and learned to be patient (a 100 pip move against me does not mean that I am gone) things have changed

You need to update your self from Real Market and wait for Boom session of market and collect the all information and knowledge of Forex or Trading marketing

76% of all European trade is done by HFTs

Do we need any other information to know the answer to that "why traders lose" question?

We will lose our fund if we do not have good skill in minimizing risk in forex. We will lose our fund if we do not have good skill and we also must improve it. I think, forex analytic like i get also must be maximized. Cause it will help us to understand about forex

Sigra:
We will lose our fund if we do not have good skill in minimizing risk in forex. We will lose our fund if we do not have good skill and we also must improve it. I think, forex analytic like i get also must be maximized. Cause it will help us to understand about forex

We must have good skills if we want to get more maximal result in forex. We can try to learn from video tutorial like i get. And then using demo account, we can try to make practice and learn more about forex

Reason: