Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 5

Myth.
Market theory has been worked on by some of the weakest and most underdeveloped minds in mathematics in the past. None of them has been able to create a profitable trading system to the end. And as for today's "Einstein" amateur traders, it is even worse. The FOREX cannot be predicted, that's the conclusion I come to. If someone does something worthy of attention, he will be found quickly and shot in order not to "interfere" with earning money.

Raising the question about the price movement I would like to understand the initial impetus, the root cause of this movement and then as a consequence - to consider principles of this movement. But, unfortunately, I have not succeeded. And neither you nor I, dear programmers, will ever succeed.

As they say, enough of cajoling your grandmother. The topic should be closed.

Vita:
sergeev:

CONCLUSION:
sergeev: - all trading systems and synapses without knowing the big picture (big orders from the big banks)
and can NEVER be profitable.
This is what we need to operate in the market not a knowledge of c++ language and MTS writing skills.

The conclusion is wrong, even the part about insiderism.

The conclusion is indeed wrong

there are a lot of TAs that rely on TA... and in general they work ... ( not always of course )

it's a fact that price moves and hits Fibo levels

there are waves, and usually there are 5 or 3 (the question is how to find the beginning of the first, or at least the beginning of the second wave - they are often well visible on history)

the FORKS market is manipulated by the major banks is also a fact

The TA has never been cancelled and neither has the fundamental

the price moves by Fibo? because almost everyone, including major banks, uses Fibo as a basis for trading

i used to trade based on covvergence - it's pure TA, i set it up manually and enter based on signals from the indicator

it also works on its own at a certain phase of the market with profit - if it really knows the trend

you can see the three waves so clearly! what is not the TA?

"and that the FOREX market is manipulated by big banks is also a fact" - then why are you all sitting here developing systems?

YuraZ, do you work by the averaging method?

sergeev:
"It's a fact that the FOREX market is manipulated by the major banks" - why do you all sit here and develop systems?

the banks also close and open according to the fibo!

YuraZ, do you work by the averaging method?
Sometimes, but not always.

sergeev:
"and that the FOREX market is manipulated by big banks is also a fact" - then why are you all sitting here developing systems?

Myth.

Vita:
sergeev:
"And the fact that the FOREX market is manipulated by the big banks is also a fact" - why are you all sitting here and developing systems then?

Myth.

if it is a myth, can we briefly understand why ? - i mean the phrase on manipulation

If I understand you correctly, no one manages anything - according to you it self-walks - and sometimes not to the right place though those same big banks!

А можно и мне посмотреть где такие данные публикуют без "лишних" нулей? Дайте ссылку пожалуйста.

well that's a lot of money to be in that league

there are two interbank systems EBS and Reuters 3000 Spot Matching (D2)

Then there are the smaller systems (the major banks are liquidity providers), the so-called ECN - FXAll, Currenex, FX Connect, 360T, Hotspot FXi.

Here the entrance ticket is cheaper.

FOREX IS IMPOSSIBLE - this is the conclusion I come to.

Well, there are some principles, knowledge of which can help in this fascinating game. Mostly it is still the fundamentals, based on which long-term agreements are established at a global level. the information is there, you just need to watch and look for it. let's say, last summer, the IMF released an analysis, where among other fundamental analysis stated that the dollar was overvalued by 15-30% and the imbalance must be corrected. the euro was worth 1.24. plus 15% = 1.42 - now we are close to that figure.

sergeev:
Myth.
Not the most frail and undeveloped minds of mathematicians of the past have worked on market theory. And none of them could create a profitable trading system to the end. And as for today's "Einstein" amateur traders, it is even worse. If someone does create something worthy of attention they will be found quickly and shot in order not to "interfere" with earning money.

Raising the question about the price movement I would like to understand the initial impulse, the reason of this movement and then as a consequence - to consider principles of this movement. But, unfortunately, I have not succeeded. And neither you nor I, dear programmers, will ever succeed.

As they say, enough of cajoling your grandmother. The topic should be closed.

Well, you have touched on the fact that there is NO THEHANalysis!

so perhaps we can continue the topic!

The analysis has been and will continue to be - the foundation has been and will continue to be!

there are many examples when you can open a deal using TA or FUNDAMENT and it will be profitable

it is scary to enter the trade! and this is sometimes the main reason, and to exit too!

this is where the machine will help! it has no psychology

someone will write something!

- you mean the FULL AUTOMATIC trading robot - which will practically be with a straight level equi resting on a horizon under 45%

I don't buy it.

but a handheld EA may very well be workable in certain situations

i just had a stupid Expert Advisor on gbpjpy! i had a gbpjpy since the beginning of the year!

somewhere around July 20th i took it off! when i saw the beginning of the fall - by the way the tA

sergeev:
Sorry for such a perhaps silly question, but I still can't understand the nature of price changes in the foreign exchange market. I am very grateful in advance to everyone who has responded to the request.

I want to explain right away why I called the topic that way - I just really wish the answer would BE !!!

http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/articles/c_forex.html

Reason: