Do you want to stay long in Forex business?

Do you want to stay long in Forex business?All of us want to earn in Forex business but many of us getting failed and loosing their money.So, i will tell you the secret to remain live in this business and that secret is your money management.If you will manage your money in a good order then you will never loose your business.What is your opinion about this secret ???

It takes much more than money management. One question you should ask is why are you trading forex in the the first place? What is your edge? Do you have a good understanding of macro economics and why a certain pair is moving? Do you understand the technicals? You can trade stocks, futures, ETFs and commodities which are often easier to understand. If the other options are not possible because you are under capitalized to trade those markets then you should ask yourself if you should be trading at all.

People lose because they have no plan and they are under capitalized. Unfortunately the retail forex industry is built around this which is why the failure rate is so high.

I've been doing forex for three years, most my trades are done on hotforex, i have my share of blown accoutns, ups and downs etc, the only thing keeping me going is the mere though that quiting will never generate results.

I am doing Forex about 2 years and want to stay here long time. Also about money management. it`s a good idea

Yes, for gathering all trading knowledge I want sat for a long time in this trading place. but, many of us want to earn huge money by Forex without learning. But it cannot be possible at all. In my trading life I lost vast of money in Forex because I had not enough knowledge to make profit. So, by gathering these facilities I can improve myself and capable to reduce my loss. When I kicked off trading in this platform I used Forex beginner’s courses that taught me the advantage of Forex. Therefore, I always use video educational materials which is very helpful to me to acquire correct fundamental and technical knowledge in Forex. This platform has also video material for beginner as like Beginner video.

I think that it's good that money management is emphasized by most systems. But money management at the same time is not a simple topic. It involves many components. I don't think it's an easy topic to approach and varies greatly depending on the strategy. And at the same time one must always recognize that event the best money management cannot protect 100% against black swan events.

I don't want to stay away from forex business Its a great business that can boost my earning per month besides my regular job. Although its a tough thing to master trading but once you get going it'll become second nature to you.

I am in forex from last two years and making consistent money with this great international business. Every one can make money from it if he has knowledge and skills about forex.

yes i plan to stay long in trading forex to discover and shake hands my true self.

I don't

I plan to retire while I am still healthy (including the lack of greed so far)

nbtrading:
I don't I plan to retire while I am still healthy (including the lack of greed so far)

:):)

Looks like the majority does not know what does the word "enough" means

Reason: