fxaim_-_levels.mq4

Files:
xxxxx.jpg  261 kb

Has90:
Dear Sir : mladen

help me to modify this indicator like charts below. Thanks

fxaim_-_levels.mq4

Has90

That indicator is using fibo levels - nothing similar to what you draw on the picture at all.

mladen:

Has90

That indicator is using fibo levels - nothing similar to what you draw on the picture at all.

Yes Dear Sir mladen, so every level (2 horizontal line) divided like fibo level as no of fibo....thanks

Has90:
Yes Dear Sir mladen, so every level (2 horizontal line) divided like fibo level as no of fibo....thanks

Has90

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

Almost sure that you can find what you need there

Hello! Help with the adviser (Renko building), it is necessary to do to be able to expose N-number of bars in the display, and even ship your computer! In advance thank you!

Hello MLaden. Can you please look into this indi and see what's wrong with it. Only the currency's are showing, but Commodities and indices are not working. Thank you in advance!

Files:

keansajeweki:
Hello MLaden. Can you please look into this indi and see what's wrong with it. Only the currency's are showing, but Commodities and indices are not working. Thank you in advance!

Do you happen to have the original - nondecompiled - source code of that indicator?

Hi everyone, it seems that the indicator have some error of ''next bar'' showing the wrong time, i had try to modify but i failed.

Files:

masshu:
Hi everyone, it seems that the indicator have some error of ''next bar'' showing the wrong time, i had try to modify but i failed.

masshu

Try it out now : information_4_1.mq4

Files:

mladen

It work excellent, thank you mladen.

Reason: