HMMA/Stochs - page 2

Thanks - hopefully this week?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks - hopefully this week? TEAMTRADER

Right now I am waiting to see if we are going to be forced to rewrite some things again (the "famous" build 695-697)

I don't understand coding but here are the parameters for when you get time.

In this order as the Hma's are visual. Your Indicator parameters.

1. 76 (Yellow = up Red = down)

2. 69 (Yellow = up Red = down)

3. 62 (Yellow = up Red = down)

4. 55 (Yellow = up Red = down)

5. 48 (Yellow = up Red = down)

6. 41 (Yellow = up Red = down)

7. 34 (Yellow = up Red = down)

8. 27 (Yellow = up Red = down)

9. 20 (Yellow = up Red = down)

10. 13 (Yellow = up Red = down)

11. 6 (Yellow = up Red = down)

12. 89 (Deep Sky Blue= up and Black = down)

I know you are busy but hopefully the new HMMA will contribute to a major transformation of trading for future generations of traders.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Is this project any closer MLaden?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Is this project any closer MLaden?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

It all depends on metatrader

They are changing some stuff (deinitialize reasons for example - and the indicator will depend on those) - which would mean that when build 711 (or some higher) comes in, it would stop working

My broker still did not update to build 711 and frankly, I am not testing it since I am fed up with a flood of new bugs in each new build without correcting old bugs, so I am waiting that the broker decides if the build is stable enough or not

Thanks, the brokers have the power and as the indicator is aimed at removing their profits, I will expext a long wait.

I had finished my EA criteria but I suppose the faults you mention will stop that operating correctly so I will wait for your OK.

Thanks and I appreciate the insite.

TEAMTRADER

Hi MLaden,

Any idea how long this new indicator will take to make?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Hi MLaden,

Any idea how long this new indicator will take to make?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

If you take a look at the mess that is made with newest builds (735 and 736) you will see that metatrader is making one step forward and then 2 steps back. It is out of my hands when will they make a build that will not have issues preventing the making of that indicator

Hi MLaden,

I'm trying to get these indicators combined (see illustration) to form a new directional aid indicator.

Before I ask for the impossible (again), would you initially convert the attached Color Stochastics Master indi under the chart to show one colour, black, (color 0 in your code) with control over the width? It does not need two lines and although it would be helpful visually to get a dual colour line (like your HMA separate), it is not necessary.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

PS - it is a live chart so the signal can be checked for accuracy.

PPS - They work on all normal TF instruments as well as with range and Renkorange, including the Dow, which is the objective.

TEAMTRADER:
Hi MLaden,

I'm trying to get these indicators combined (see illustration) to form a new directional aid indicator.

Before I ask for the impossible (again), would you initially convert the attached Color Stochastics Master indi under the chart to show one colour, black, (color 0 in your code) with control over the width? It does not need two lines and although it would be helpful visually to get a dual colour line (like your HMA separate), it is not necessary.

Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

PS - it is a live chart so the signal can be checked for accuracy.

PPS - They work on all normal TF instruments as well as with range and Renkorange, including the Dow, which is the objective.

TeamTrader,

You can do this yourself without getting MLaden's help, he is a very busy guy.

To do it, Right click on your chart, go to the Indicators List submenu (ctl I). Then click on your indicator which will bring up the Indicator Edit window. Go to the Colors Tab and then double click on the color which will bring up the color selection palette where you can change the colors, to remove a line, click on the None bar, as illustrated. For your request, click on each Yellow color changing it to Black.

Then you can click on the width and change the line width from one to 5.

BTW, What are the other indicators in your sub window, are they listed in this thread?

Good luck.

Tzuman

Reason: