Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 42

Yahoo Front Page: U.S. to Deploy Paratroopers to Ukraine

"This is in retaliation to Russia's recent tactics, which include conducting live fire drills on tdohe Russian/Ukraine border, as well as breaching the no-fly zone that has been enacted." -Beyond Insane!...there is no "no-fly zone"...and drills are conducted on Russian side....

"on tdohe Russian" just noticed they didn't do smell check...whoever wrote this...

Pava:
Yahoo Front Page: U.S. to Deploy Paratroopers to Ukraine

"This is in retaliation to Russia's recent tactics, which include conducting live fire drills on tdohe Russian/Ukraine border, as well as breaching the no-fly zone that has been enacted." -Beyond Insane!...there is no "no-fly zone"...and drills are conducted on Russian side....

"on tdohe Russian" just noticed they didn't do smell check...whoever wrote this...

But this is the continuation of that same article :

"(If you can't view this video click here)

The CIA's Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor is now stepping forward to warn that Russia's maneuvers are being used to distract the United States from their true plan.

In a shocking interview he reveals that our Cold War foe has detected structural weaknesses in our economy and they could be on the verge of unleashing an attack that causes millions of Americans to be bankrupted virtually overnight.

To see what this CIA insider and his team have uncovered click here. "

that looks like a panic

nbtrading:
But this is the continuation of that same article :

"(If you can't view this video click here)

The CIA's Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor is now stepping forward to warn that Russia's maneuvers are being used to distract the United States from their true plan.

In a shocking interview he reveals that our Cold War foe has detected structural weaknesses in our economy and they could be on the verge of unleashing an attack that causes millions of Americans to be bankrupted virtually overnight.

To see what this CIA insider and his team have uncovered click here. "

that looks like a panic

...if I was controlling Financial Markets I would too create "Project The Holy Grail" like that...but I would wait for some time after the fact...That way surprises work better

(Please note how unprofessional that site is...like it was created in a hurry)

Look more like an excuse : "We told you that Russians are going to do that. Blame them, not the FED QE nonsense and what the rest of economic "wise men" and banksters did"

Quantitative Easing...whenever I read it...I think of Laxatives...I can't help it...

Pava:
Quantitative Easing...whenever I read it...I think of Laxatives...I can't help it...

If only people really knew what it does to them

But with the total control of media no way that they will become aware of it before it is way too late

mladen:
If only people really knew what it does to them But with the total control of media no way that they will become aware of it before it is way too late

even if they know...there is no way for them to fight against it...

Pava:
even if they know...there is no way for them to fight against it...

There was way, but they chose not to use it

All they had to do was not to vote at all (nobody) at any election. That is why Oblama invented the new law of obligatory voting on elections

mladen:
There was way, but they chose not to use it All they had to do was not to vote at all (nobody) at any election. That is why Oblama invented the new law of obligatory voting on elections

they would create votes, like they create unemployment figures and money...(they most probably created around 6 million votes...someone took time to count (approximately) that number)

Pava:
they would create votes, like they create unemployment figures and money...(they most probably created around 6 million votes...someone took time to count (approximately) that number)

I would like to see how would they explain completely empty polling places and millions of votes. It is all about credibility (remember how ballots in a Scottish referendum were packed from one pile to another and now nobody cares about politicians there - pro or counter separation kind of politicians)

Once when people start ignoring the politicians, they (the politicians) are dead

Reason: