Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 44

Politicians ... the only kind worse than politicians are the "0.1%"

whisperer:
Politicians ... the only kind worse than politicians are the "0.1%"

it is interesting that richest 1% and people on public assistance (God knows what % - may be 50%+) have same sense of entitlement...Everyone owes them...

Here you can check if you belong to the very rich or the very poor:

Sense of Entitlement Quiz: Are You Setting Up Yourself for Disappointment? | Psychologia

all those purchases...it could also be part of QE...from my personal experience there are billions upon billions going each year to construction on unnecessary projects

Pava:
all those purchases...it could also be part of QE...from my personal experience there are billions upon billions going each year to construction on unnecessary projects

You mean like : "lets make ("non lethal") guns in order to revive the economy"?

I remeber one other man that did the same thing

mladen:
You mean like : "lets make ("non lethal") guns in order to revive the economy"? I remeber one other man that did the same thing

there probably were few...who you are referring to?

Pava:
there probably were few...who you are referring to?

The one with the funny mustache ...

mladen:
The one with the funny mustache ...

o'h that "artist"...:) (also had some suppressed emotions from his youth...not sure if he sucked old cocks to get smack)....

present tourist lacks ideology...that is the main difference as I see it...there is another one...mustache could fake love for

'his people"..."the ears" can't do it...unless they are of color...

From little black dresses to big white pussies; Fashion designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld claims his chic cat, named Choupette made $3.22 million last year from just two modeling gigs. Unbelievable, perhaps; but as the insanely wealthy Lagerfeld explains, "she is the center of the world. If you saw her, you would understand."

Meanwhile, In Insanely-Rich-Person World

theNews:
From little black dresses to big white pussies; Fashion designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld claims his chic cat, named Choupette made $3.22 million last year from just two modeling gigs. Unbelievable, perhaps; but as the insanely wealthy Lagerfeld explains, "she is the center of the world. If you saw her, you would understand." Meanwhile, In Insanely-Rich-Person World

We should have been born as cats ....

Reason: