Expert Advisor won't attach to chart

Hello could anyone advice in getting this indicator (Pointer-Sync ) to attach to a chart. I've installed it on an MT4 version 4:00 Build 670. Thanks Kindly
Files:
pointer-sync.PNG  102 kb

Please check the journal tab in terminal and see what message are there concerning the expert.

I'm pretty sure that little grey diamond means there's an error in the code. Can you open it and try to compile it in the editor to see if there are any compiler errors or is it an ex4 file? And check the journal tab as Roszey said above

Roszey:
Please check the journal tab in terminal and see what message are there concerning the expert.

Hi Roszey, thanks a Million! I checked the journal and the message was that it is not an expert. So I removed it and put it the indicator folder and like a charm it worked. Am very appreciative.

Thank you

Kilmanjaro

Filter:
I'm pretty sure that little grey diamond means there's an error in the code. Can you open it and try to compile it in the editor to see if there are any compiler errors or is it an ex4 file? And check the journal tab as Roszey said above

Hi Filter, like Roszey suggested I check the journal and it said it was not an expert, so I put it in the indicator folder and it came alive. Thank you very much for your prompt reply and show of concern.

Much Respect

Kilmanjaro

Kilmanjaro:

Hi Filter, like Roszey suggested I check the journal and it said it was not an expert, so I put it in the indicator folder and it came alive. Thank you very much for your prompt reply and show of concern.

Much Respect

Kilmanjaro

You are welcome. Happy Trading

Wow. Thanks for a post like this i have encountered problem like this before and never knew what to do but now i can solve my problem also
Reason: