New metatrader 4 compatible experts - page 22

Hello!

It is possible to do this EA work in real account??

It only works in Demo account.

I lost mq4 file that was working. If anyone can help, it is attached EA.

fx_ea_thay_tf_m15.ex4

thank you

Files:

Good afternoon.

I ask that any programmer adapt this EA to the new MT4 platform.

Best regards.

scalper_ea_v2.mq4

Files:

Francisco Jesus:
Good afternoon.

I ask that any programmer adapt this EA to the new MT4 platform.

Best regards.

scalper_ea_v2.mq4

That is a decompiled code. Can you please post the original source code (original mq4 file) so that it can be worked on?

I appreciate your availability but I have nothing else. I thought all mq4 files allow make changes.

Thanks.

Mladen, Mr.Tools,

I've been looking for a Double bbands Stop EA on the net, but with no success, could you be so kind to make a Double Bbands Stop EA, PLEASE!

with settings like...

Lot: 0.1

opositeclose: true

reversesignal: false

TP

SL

trail start

trailing stop

trailing step

breakeeven

BE Gain

Lenght 20

MaMethod

Price

Deviation

Filter : True

Filter TF : 60

Filter Lenght 20

MaMethod

Price

Deviation

Candle close conf: True

ATR Stops MTF EA v1.04.mq4

Maybe changing the indicator to use Bbands stop? just wondering..... Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

ripefx:
Mladen, Mr.Tools,

I've been looking for a Double bbands Stop EA on the net, but with no success, could you be so kind to make a Double Bbands Stop EA, PLEASE!

with settings like...

Lot: 0.1

opositeclose: true

reversesignal: false

TP

SL

trail start

trailing stop

trailing step

breakeeven

BE Gain

Lenght 20

MaMethod

Price

Deviation

Filter : True

Filter TF : 60

Filter Lenght 20

MaMethod

Price

Deviation

Candle close conf: True

ATR Stops MTF EA v1.04.mq4

Maybe changing the indicator to use Bbands stop? just wondering..... Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

I am afraid that a list of parameters will help nobody

Without a detailed explanation of how and what the EA should do, parameters mean nothing

mladen:

I am afraid that a list of parameters will help nobody

Without a detailed explanation of how and what the EA should do, parameters mean nothing

You're right Mladen, my bad, Picture will explain a little bit more... Basicly is a trend following EA, based on bbands, in the picture is a 1hr chart with a 4hr bbands "filter" but does not enter in the first signal where both bbands are on the same direction, it has to pull back and then where both bbands agree it enters the trade,,. and close order on 2 options signal change or trend"filter" change, some extra special features like...Break even, Stop loss, TP, trailing stop.and capable to configure each of the bbands, lenght, deviation,,etc

Hope this explains the idea....Kind Regards...

Files:
bbands_ea.png  84 kb

ripefx:

You're right Mladen, my bad, Picture will explain a little bit more... Basicly is a trend following EA, based on bbands, in the picture is a 1hr chart with a 4hr bbands "filter" but does not enter in the first signal where both bbands are on the same direction, it has to pull back and then where both bbands agree it enters the trade,,. and close order on 2 options signal change or trend"filter" change, some extra special features like...Break even, Stop loss, TP, trailing stop.and capable to configure each of the bbands, lenght, deviation,,etc

Hope this explains the idea....Kind Regards...

ripefx

When you are using multi time frame indicators, are you counting on the fact that multi time frame indicator has to update all the bars belonging to the target time frame, and that terms like "current" and "closed" bar are applied to target time frame not the current time frame?

mladen:

ripefx

When you are using multi time frame indicators, are you counting on the fact that multi time frame indicator has to update all the bars belonging to the target time frame, and that terms like "current" and "closed" bar are applied to target time frame not the current time frame?

Yes, that is the idea, that's why i marked "no entry" on the chart so it does not enter on MTF first or current candle, and where I marked the "Enter Here" those candles have to close before entering the market

Hi mladen,

I have an EA that I think the code needs updated to newest mt4 build 950 there are 12 warning messages when I tried to compile, there is however no errors that come up. Could you by chance also add a spread filter in the options menu? Thanks for your help.

Reason: