太虚一毫:
我认为这几个指标非常好,老师能不能做成新的MT4兼容指标?

FPS Trend.ex4

FSP Conservative Entry.ex4

FSP Conservative Trend.ex4

fps_trend_.ex4fsp_conservative_trend.ex4fsp_conservative_entry.ex4

ex4 files can not be changed

Display symbol and time frame indicator display_symbol_and_timeframe.mq4

hi mladen, many thanks to all ur works...could u please make this suitable to the 600+ MT4 builds...please..please......

ansini:
hi mladen, many thanks to all ur works...could u please make this suitable to the 600+ MT4 builds...please..please......

ansini

No problem, but please post the original (non-decompiled) source code of that library

alpine4133:
I know this is off the subject but when I download data for a back test should I download ask or bid data?

Where do you have an option for historical ask and bid data?

Anyway, whatever you download it will be ignored by metatrader (if that is what you are going to use it with). So simply download the open,close,high,low, time and volume since that is what metatrader expect to have

Hello all,

Here is an indicator about transient zones.

I need a little modification, actually it repaints, sometimes it erases some boxes.

Can you modify it in order to keep on chart all the boxes he draws ?

Thanks !

Files:
xixi_tz_1.8.mq4  20 kb

albert666:
Hello all,

Here is an indicator about transient zones.

I need a little modification, actually it repaints, sometimes it erases some boxes.

Can you modify it in order to keep on chart all the boxes he draws ?

Thanks !

albert666

That is a very strange mixture of new metatrader 4, old metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 types of coding. Probably someone could clean that up, but in my opinion it would take too long time to make all the necessary changes. Maybe you should ask the author if he/she has corrected versions

mladen:
albert666 That is a very strange mixture of new metatrader 4, old metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 types of coding. Probably someone could clean that up, but in my opinion it would take too long time to make all the necessary changes. Maybe you should ask the author if he/she has corrected versions

Thank you Mladen !

Here is the thread for those interested :

The similarity system @ Forex Factory

Reason: