New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 165

mladen:
This is how it looks like when "NonLagMA_v7.1" and "Ehlers Two Pole Super Smoother Filter" are at indicators folder (depending on the SmoothingMAtype : 3 for n0n lag ma or 5 for Ehlers super smoother). What I do not understand is why that error is not documented when it recognizes that the indicator does not exist in the indicators folder. But with this new mmetatrader 4 I am not surprised that it is so

Thanks.

Here the other two "pieces" of this indicator.

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Ehlers Two Pole Super Smoother Filter.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLagMA_v7.1.mq4

mladen:
This is how it looks like when "NonLagMA_v7.1" and "Ehlers Two Pole Super Smoother Filter" are at indicators folder (depending on the SmoothingMAtype : 3 for n0n lag ma or 5 for Ehlers super smoother). What I do not understand is why that error is not documented when it recognizes that the indicator does not exist in the indicators folder. But with this new mmetatrader 4 I am not surprised that it is so

mmm still something strange Mladen. Try to load the indicator the first time and it doesn't display errors but if you open his external variables option panel and the you click on OK it starts again to show error message.

thefxpros:
mmm still something strange Mladen. Try to load the indicator the first time and it doesn't display errors but if you open his external variables option panel and the you click on OK it starts again to show error message.

thefxpros

Try it out now : tssupertrendsts_1.mq4

It seems that ObjectDelete() in build 670 has some bugs in it (even when the object exists, it leaves an error in the _LastError). Just one more bug in the new metatrader 4. Nothing new

Files:

mladen:
thefxpros

Try it out now : tssupertrendsts_1.mq4

It seems that ObjectDelete() in build 670 has some bugs in it (even when the object exists, it leaves an error in the _LastError). Just one more bug in the new metatrader 4. Nothing new

Mladen another thing again sorry, the alert plays all the time, could you please add a simple true/false option in order to activate/disable the alert?

thefxpros:
Mladen another thing again sorry, the alert plays all the time, could you please add a simple true/false option in order to activate/disable the alert?

thefxpros

Here you go : tssupertrendsts_2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
That news indicator is a "trojan" : it is using fapturbo site (the usual "selling the wonder site", I guess it is to boost its visits).

Is it possible to remove that to make it safe or do you recommend not using the indi/EA at all?

gundrak99:
Is it possible to remove that to make it safe or do you recommend not using the indi/EA at all?

gundrak99

Now, when you attach that thing to your chart it will reach that site on each and every new tick and it will artificially increase that sites traffic. That (higher traffic) will push that site higher on search engines and site "visits" registering . If you want to help a site that never asked you will you help it become "popular" (or do anything with it) - which is a classical case of scamm - then go ahead

I myself would not do anything with that code nor with anybody that added that to that code. It seems to show clearly what some people internet is

Did not work Build 670, please help

tma.mq4

Files:
tma.mq4  7 kb

popej30:
Did not work Build 670, please help

tma.mq4

popej30

Here you go : tma_nmc.mq4

Files:
tma_nmc.mq4  7 kb

Hi popej30,