FX Laser Scalper System - page 5

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.2 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using Version 3.2 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Attached

forexmoments:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.2 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using Version 3.2 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Attached

i just want to report you, that i use version 3, is make my mt4 lagging.

sorry i want to ask again....is this indi copy the signal from your server?, because i tried on 3 different broker, it's show different signal, the only signal that shown with you is only my pepperstone , the rest is mismatch.

i hope this last version don't make my mt4 lagging

thank you so much

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update

i attach using the version v3.2

it's still causing lagging my mt4.

the last signal on 13 december is at 18.00 broker time. is it same with you?

here is my screen shot

PiXhost - Free Image Hosting

as you can see my account is almost blown up.i really hope your system can help me

thank you

Files:
laser.jpg  97 kb

Maybe you need a more powerful PC. Also sometimes there can be connection issues.

I don't understand why you are taking trades so late. Only ever take a trade when the candle has closed / new candle has opened. Don't take it after many candles have passed. That's just asking for trouble.

how about the issue of lagging mt4 he raised, am having the same issue. i can barely switch time frame or open a trade when i put the indy on ma chart

i will suggest you convert the indicator to an EA but it will not be opening trades. i guess the mt4 hugging issue will be removed

hi, today i got the signal at 12.59 my broker time at price 103.106. is this the same signal with yours.thank you

PS. i still have lagging mt4 my computer specs is core i3 2320 with ram 8GB. there is no problem even when i use 4 renko chart, i am confuse if you said that my computer is not good enough....but it's alright as long as the result is same with you because i open i more mt4 just to use your system, and just like today signal, when shown up, i rush to open position on my real mt4.

thank you

New version (3.6) should help a lot with the slowdown you guys are experiencing.

Uploading now.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: FOREX LASER SCALPER v3.6 NOW RELEASED.

Please start using Version 3.6 and discard any previous versions with immediate effect, as any previous versions shall not be supported.

Attached.

hi thanks for the new indicator, i just attach it to my mt4, it's lighter than the previous

i see at this new indi is have 1 signal yesterday, but at the previous version which is V3.2 don't have any, hope my setting is right.

thank you very much

Reason: