result of second setup

Files:
result.png  20 kb

Update

Open profit 43 USD

Files:

what is the aim of this thread

This trading journal is public trackrecord. that's it

I would like to share stuff with people who watching me, because this helps me to prevent mistakes i have done before.

I want to find out. if is possible to make real money without spending.

I made 7000 USD till now. I would like to find out where is the limit.

CADJPY MKTBuy - 10 000 - 96.07

CHFJPY MKT Sell - 8 700 - 110.31

hmmm, now thats a big quest. i like to come along. the 7000 usd is it real money or paper?

i dont understand what the other numbers mean, 10000 8700

can you explain, i want to follow your thread and trades

7000 USD is a real money.

I won this money in the contest, actually it's more than 7000 USD. but i lose some money on the market. so now is approximately 7000 USD.

I didn't spend even cent for make this money. I won about 11 contests in this year. So all this money from contests are in this live trading .

MKT means order type. number (10000,8700) is position volume

First I want to make things right. I didn’t finished at 11 contests on the first place. I finished in the top 10. About 11 times i think. Money comes from the contests. Now I want to continue with participating on the contest and fund my account every month.

This idea is simple.

1. I was a most consistent trader in one year period and I finished on the first place in swiss contest.

2. At different contest I finished on the 4th place. this one was biggest contest in the world with prize funding more than 1 million EUR, with more than 100k contestants.

3. Fact is that I didn’t get any money from the contest and I was bit sad for that.

these things are not important but I just believe that I can make some money from the bottom line, and bottom line is 0.

I wrote about it on my blog, but I am not sure if I can share link in this thread. so I just began this journal, and if is somebody interested about it, that Google will helps.