What are the benefits of Forex forum? - page 4

It is to learn from forums so many things

Forex forums will help us to get trading knowledge. Surely, it will help us to be more understand about forex trading. We also can learn from video tutorials which have been provided by broker. Use demo account if we are new in forex.

With joining Forex we can learn about Forex. Forums are the biggest medium of knowldge and education.

For me, any forum is a social matter. In fact, the full time trader is most of time a lonely person; and talking to a monitor is not very exciting.

Ovo:
For me, any forum is a social matter. In fact, the full time trader is most of time a lonely person; and talking to a monitor is not very exciting.

But my monitor is so patient It never complaints to my swearing

mladen:
But my monitor is so patient It never complaints to my swearing

I must be a brother of mine, exactly the same behaviour !

Forex forum help you to learn more about forex market . It’s a place where you can find written experience of other traders and learn from them and also when experience difficult you can also get solution by asking question in which you will be provided an answer or suggestion.

Ray Cooper:
I am sure, this forum is the best place to learn Forex business. I am a new Forex trader. Therefore, i am here to learn the market principle. I believe learning is the best way to earn money.

Market principle is simple : lose only a much as you can afford to lose

I don't think that everybody gets to learn that

Usually it is : "I was not lucky, and then I invested more". And then they lose that too. Can not make money if you do not have money already. Sad, but true

It is always easier to blame the bad luck than the excessive risk for loses

Reason: