[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 139

rigc:
you know with a good lot a thousand pips in a week can be very good....

Alas, I know, I even had an air tour to the warm seas in mind, but not even two months later .... Back to the start depot

i know, even a flight to the warm seas was in mind but it took me two months to get back to my startup deposit.

Check it out and Gold has a head and shoulders pattern. Might fall to close the GEP from the weekend, although maybe only my DC has a GEP, anyone???

It's a bit of a stale Friday.

IgorM:

Alas, I know, I even had an air tour to the warm seas in mind, but not even two months later .... Back to the start depot

ZZS: according to my observations my TCs do not work more than 1.5-2 months

That's what you mean, how can they work and then not work? More likely they didn't work (just lucky!)

Tantrik:
That's what you mean, how can they work and then not work? More likely they didn't work (just lucky!)
Well, there's the flop and there's the trend strategies. Well, there is a difference between a flat and a trend. We may be so, that the strategy works with profit only for some time and then loses it, and then suitable period starts again and it works great.

I think the Euro will not reach more than 1.4310 today and in a couple of hours will go sideways with 50-70 pips of breadth. There are no upside drivers.

Tantrik:
That's what I'm saying - a few weeks is not enough time, maybe it's just luck.

IgorM:
That's what I'm saying - a few weeks is not enough time, maybe you got lucky.
You mean me - of course I got lucky!

Tantrik:
You mean me - lucky you!

I thought I was the only one who didn't get the Grail:)

ZS: I still can not find time to analyze why some TCs work for 2 months, apparently it's 1/2 of the quarter

What does it mean to ban short positions for 15 days in Europe?

Reason: