New metatrader 4 related questions, issues, solutions ... - page 4

mt4 and mt5 ex files are not compatible - different P-code

Hello Dear Mladen!I have such question, whether it is possible, having only the detailed steytment of transactions of last years, to transfer them to the schedule of other quotations and other terminals, like visual orders, for example?

Air92:
Hello Dear Mladen!I have such question, whether it is possible, having only the detailed steytment of transactions of last years, to transfer them to the schedule of other quotations and other terminals, like visual orders, for example?

You have to have some code that would first export those data and then import those data in the another terminal. Anyway, it can not "pretend" to have those orders in the history of orders

Hi mladen

In previous builds you were able to specify where to install MT4 "Program Files or Program Files (x86) or rename it to be able to install multiple instances .How to do with new install ? It does not give the option , and install by default to (x86)

Is there a way to install multiple instances?

Thank You

Rivabex1301:
Hi mladen

In previous builds you were able to specify where to install MT4 "Program Files or Program Files (x86) or rename it to be able to install multiple instances .How to do with new install ? It does not give the option , and install by default to (x86)

Is there a way to install multiple instances?

Thank You

Rivabex1301

You still can do that. At the first screen click setting button, and then chose where to install (like these :

Files:
install_1.gif  25 kb
install_2.gif  17 kb

Thank You

microsoft offers a free update from windows7 to 10

should I do it? or are there any problems with win10 and mt4? or will win10 slow down my 4years old pc?

marley60:
microsoft offers a free update from windows7 to 10 should I do it? or are there any problems with win10 and mt4? or will win10 slow down my 4years old pc?

Some users are reporting problems

Some are working OK. At a moment it is not clear what is going on. Maybe best to wait a bit

Hi, I am new to this website so I don t know if I am in the right place but I have a indicator which I would like to convert into an expert advisor. Just wondering if there is anyone in here that can do it for me plz

ricksterlee500:
Hi, I am new to this website so I don t know if I am in the right place but I have a indicator which I would like to convert into an expert advisor. Just wondering if there is anyone in here that can do it for me plz

You can not convert indicator to EA. Ea must be written from scratch using the indicator