Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 2

Thread about email is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

Your indicator can send email to some autoresponder and to final customer ...

Or you can use SignalTrader. But SignalTrader is not sending emails. This EA is sending your signal from your metatrader to any other Metatrader irrespective of locations.

webget.dll 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126

Hi

I try to set NewsTrader v5.3 in both northfinance and liteforex on VPS microsoft server 2003.

I sure copy webget.dll to \libraries and webget.dll to \include. After that I run EA it show error 126 cannot load library. How I fix this error?

Thanks

Retina

retina:
Hi

I try to set NewsTrader v5.3 in both northfinance and liteforex on VPS microsoft server 2003.

I sure copy webget.dll to \libraries and webget.dll to \include. After that I run EA it show error 126 cannot load library. How I fix this error?

Thanks

Retina

I think Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in EA's settings as well.

And

- Place NewsTrader_v5.3 EA file

to \experts folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts).

- Place WebGet.mqh file to \include folder

(for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\experts\include).

- Place WebGet.dll file to \libraries folder

(for example:

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\libraries).

It is some forward testing results with "nfp settings".

And you can use my calenday (ID=4).

Files:

still webget.dll error on windows server

newdigital:
I think Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in EA's settings as well.

And

(for example:

I recheck my setting but it correct and still error on windows server.I try to move to my pc ..it work fine.

I wonder when news come and mt4 pending order why pending order deleted so fast.

Do you have a thread for how newstrader work?

Retina

It depends on the settings in EA: you can select 10 minutes, or 15 minutes ... or opposote orders can be deleted later ... it depends on the settings.

newdigital:

And

(for example:

NG,

I am now testing on demo your NewsTrader_v5.3 EA. May i know why the default filter (news impact) setting max = min = 3(high impact). What will happend if i change the min to 2 (medium). Anyway i will see what will happend in upcoming medium news at 09:15:00 PM(gmt + 8) "USD ADP Total Nonfarm Employment Change" after chaging the setting min to 2 now.

Thanks for knowing this facilities...

Because i am testing this Ea with high impacted news only. If you change this filter to min to 2 so you will trade 9and you will see on the chart) all the news (medioum and high impacted).

But I am testing it with grid settings and according to my experience high impacted news events are profitable even for long run. So I am testing high impacted news events only.

May I know from which source your calender 4 refer to...i did compare for example todays impact at forex factory for Ivey PMI was high but yours show medium.

11:00pm(gmt + 8) CAD

Ivey PMI

You mean this one?

No source.

I am estimating it by myself.

Because i am testing high impacted news by Newstrader EA (posted here in public). I am testing it during the long time. For example, it is since 10 of November 2007 (in pips):

- AUDUSD: +14;

- EURUSD: -9;

- GBPUSD: -46;

- NZDUSD: 0;

- USDCAD: +143;

- USDCHF: 0;

- USDJPY: +17.

Sometimes i am getting good results. It is in September, for example:

After NFP (this week only)

EURUSD: +35 pips.

GBPUSD: +13 pips.

USDJPY: +14 pips.

USDCHF: +50 pips.

AUDUSD: +61 pips.

USDCAD: -74 pips.

NZDUSD: 0 pips.

Thus, I am testing high impacted news by EA for the about 1 year now with the same settings.

If FF calendar is dong mistake estimating high impacted news so nothing will be happened. If I am doing mistake in my estimation so I am getting the losses. That is why I am estimating high impacted news very carefully.

Besides I decided to avoid any significant high impacted trading during the December and January.

Files:
new1.jpg  29 kb

Using the Forex-Tsd Calendar indicator to avoid trading during the News time

How can weuse the Forex-Tsd Calendar indicator to avoid trading during the News time in an existing expert?

Can someone please post the code lines to add a news filter easily to an existing expert using the Forex-Tsd Calendar indicator as a Custom indicator?

The FFcal indicator explains how to do this, inside the source file, but this indicator is falling to uptate itself, so, I was thinking to use the Forex-Tsd Calendar Indicator to filter out News times from trading, instead...

Thank you in advance

Mico Yoshic

Reason: