All about Renko - page 3

1 week of eurjpy

Good morning to all

Excuse my English please.

What would have made the EA in a week in the EURJPY.

Setting used, the same as the post # 11 changing in this pair the MoveToBreakEvenAtPips 10.

Hope you like it.

75 Pips.

A hug.

Hermo.

Files:

Gold and GBPUSD Session 11/21/2013

Good morning to all:

Summary session 11/21/2013

Gold: 40 Pips.

GBPUSD:20 Pips.

A hug.

Hermo.

2 Weeks EURUSD

Good morning:

Two weeks in the EURUSD.

Setting:

Take Profit = 20

Stop Loss = 20

Result = + 60 Pips

No BreakEven in this pair is recommended not to use it.

With another setting that look more pips, we recommend inserting it.

As you can see I'm using a very basic setting.

A hug.

Hermo.

Files:

Incentive

Good morning to everyone:

Please, sorry for my english.

Due to the interest I have in that program the EA proposed in this thread, and realizing that at the moment nobody has offered to do this work, at least to share with the community Avanced Elite.

And before contract this job to someone outside of this forum and having to pay for it.

I'm gonna propose an incentive to who program the EA with the parameters I put into the file, even than the part of Balance for EA, I give a with typical products of my wonderful country (Spain). I mean, it will be rewarded with a Jamón Ibérico and a bottle of good wine. In the case that the person who do the work, their religion, ethics or culture does not allow to eat pork or drink alcohol, I will propose other products.

Although I reward the work, the EA will have to be exposed in this thread to share and discuss it with the community. And if I have to pay to someone for do this job, outside the forum, I also will share it, just for reward that I'm using two indicators of Advance Elite community.

I hope that with this presents someone can do it.

Of course, it will be exempted of the incentive to mr. mladen and sr. mrtools, obviously, because they work in the forum.

I will be waiting for your news.

A big and strong hug.

Hermo

2 weeks AUDCAD

Good morning to all

Setting:

AUDCAD

RenkoBoxSize 10 Pips.

Take Profit: 20 Pips

Stoploss: 20 Pips.

BreakEven deactivated.

Total pips = + 40 Pips.

A hug.

Hermo.

Files:
audcad.png  93 kb

2 weeks AUDCHF

Good morning to all

Setting:

RenkoBoxSize 10 Pips.

AUDCHF

Take Profit: 20 Pips

Stoploss: 20 Pips.

BreakEven deactivated.

Total pips = + 80 Pips.

A hug.

Hermo.

Files:
audchf.png  119 kb

waiting for the Ea... i thing it as a very good chance to be successful

wating

dasssi:
waiting for the Ea... i thing it as a very good chance to be successful

Hello

I am very disappointed in the attitude of the Main Forum

As I wrote once my goal at the entrance of this forum was the development of robots trading.

Indicators I see a tool for the development of a robot and not trading.

I'm beginning to suspect you do not answer in purpose and that is very disturbing.

Please notify if you intend to answer.

dasssi:
Hello

I am very disappointed in the attitude of the Main Forum

As I wrote once my goal at the entrance of this forum was the development of robots trading.

Indicators I see a tool for the development of a robot and not trading.

I'm beginning to suspect you do not answer in purpose and that is very disturbing.

Please notify if you intend to answer.

Guys,

First of all it has been explained before, what we ask is for you to manually forward test your strategy a few months.

Secondly since renko is not a standard time frame it can not be back tested during development so this means months of development on our side.

Thirdly since renko repaints, a little difference in the renko start can make a huge difference in results in an EA. Which again will mean more development time on our side of things.

mrtools:
Guys,

First of all it has been explained before, what we ask is for you to manually forward test your strategy a few months.

Secondly since renko is not a standard time frame it can not be back tested during development so this means months of development on our side.

Thirdly since renko repaints, a little difference in the renko start can make a huge difference in results in an EA. Which again will mean more development time on our side of things.

Good evening to everyone:

mrtools

Renko repints?? The same case that if you don't wait to close of candlestick. Renko does NOT repint.

I always said that for this system must wait to close the candle. You can check it in the prevoius posts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183258 I remark it on red color!

There are solutions to test a strategy in renko without wait months.

Renko & Tick Chart plug-in for Metatrader 4 � Forex Trading Tools | Metatrader tools & plug-ins

I don't want sell it, but it only costs $50, per 2 licenses!

The people who works in renko, have to have the best tools for do it (as I have).

Thank you anyway, but I think it is not a serious excuse.

Bye bye

And I say goodbye forever, thank you anyway for all helps that I can did along time. I don't doubt anytime about your capacity of programming but anyway, bye.

Reason: