Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 11

Anyway:
mrtoolsl Why are your HA smoothed offline so cool?

Anyway, they are not mine, just a great tool shared with us from Mladen

mrtools:
Anyway, they are not mine, just a great tool shared with us from Mladen

Thank you for your reply, mrtools.

Now, with three colors, it was enough for me.

Always want to thank mladen.

Files:
hao.png  4 kb

Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

It has happened again, I want to download an indicator with my credits and I do not get it.

You will probably tell me it has been sent to me, but it's not in any mailbox of my two email programs.

Do I get crazy or the 'system' ?

Oh yeah, the indicator is 'stochastic alb+speed mtf nmc'.

I guess you already have my two email addresses ...

I get all these junk emails with fantastic indicators of which only 20 copies are left and it's only something like 7 Dollars, the last was probably for the indicator 'pinbardetector'. Let me laugh ...

But the email with the good ones, I do not get them as fast ...

Wulong10:
Hello Mladen or Mrtools,

It has happened again, I want to download an indicator with my credits and I do not get it.

You will probably tell me it has been sent to me, but it's not in any mailbox of my two email programs.

Do I get crazy or the 'system' ?

Oh yeah, the indicator is 'stochastic alb+speed mtf nmc'.

I guess you already have my two email addresses ...

Wulong10

The link was sent 7 hours ago to your email (the j..... email)

Did you check spamm or junk folders?

No, I have checked twice, like I said I get crazy probably ..

Wulong10:
No, I have checked twice, like I said I get crazy probably ..

It was resent again. Please check it again

Thanks, Mladen, now I know I'm not crazy.

I can also take a look at my emails on the site of my email provider. Guess what ? Today they are updating the site, no access ...

Anyway I have got your email now.

I have been downloading the indicator from section 'One More Average', post #216 and it's 'BB OMacd nrp nmc.mq4'

This is what I get when I try to load the indicator. I have chosen an empty chart, because when I load it in a chart full of indicators, the MT4 gets stuck. It gets also stuck when I want to change the settings of the BB OMacd in the empty chart.

I guess I will have to rename it into 'BB OMacd nrp nmc NMC.mq4', when it has been made 'nmc' once again....

I think you also get crazy with all this mess ?

Anyway, thank you for looking into this matter !

Best regards from Wulong.

Files:

Wulong10:
I have been downloading the indicator from section 'One More Average', post #216 and it's 'BB OMacd nrp nmc.mq4'

This is what I get when I try to load the indicator. I have chosen an empty chart, because when I load it in a chart full of indicators, the MT4 gets stuck. It gets also stuck when I want to change the settings of the BB OMacd in the empty chart.

I guess I will have to rename it into 'BB OMacd nrp nmc NMC.mq4', when it has been made 'nmc' once again....

I think you also get crazy with all this mess ?

Anyway, thank you for looking into this matter !

Best regards from Wulong.

Wulong10

That indicator needs the OMA nmc too (the one from post 215, this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page15 ) to work correctly

Ok, got it ...

Thank YOU.

Reason: