Nonlag Ma and HMA Cross Ea

This EA is using the cross of nonlag ma and hma for the main signal, and using weekly fibonacci as a filter, so far the EA seems to be performing best on M15 timeframe, but it can be tested on any time frame. The trade should happen if a bullish cross happens between support level 1 and support level 3 then buy, if a bearish cross happens between resistance1 and resistance 3 then sell.The fibos will be automatically drawn on your chart once the EA is installed.

Dear Mr. Tools,

Warmest & Sunny greeting from Lombok!

Please kindly allow me to follow your thread, wait your next post.

Thanks 4 sharing*

Regrads

KaruniaFX:
Dear Mr. Tools,

Warmest & Sunny greeting from Lombok!

Please kindly allow me to follow your thread, wait your next post.

Thanks 4 sharing*

Regrads

Hi Karunia, great to have you on board!!!

ps) trade going on now think it will close for some profit then hoping it will finish the W then start all over again

Hi Mr. Tools,

I am here again, please kindly advice me what is the best pair applied for this EA and i am trying this on EU tf m15 but does not open any order, is this manual entree or is there any wrong setup with me?

Thks in advance

KaruniaFX:
Hi Mr. Tools,

I am here again, please kindly advice me what is the best pair applied for this EA and i am trying this on EU tf m15 but does not open any order, is this manual entree or is there any wrong setup with me?

Thks in advance

Hi KaruniaFX,

I haven't tested it enough yet to be able to advise on what is the best pair yet, with the weekly fibo filter you will not get many trades, so guessing it will be safe to use on a lot of pairs, i am testing on 4 pairs now(all i have room for) and gold.

The pairs to be tasted is OK. Is this manual entree market since it does not place any order yet, Sorry for my stupid question. or is there any wrong setup with me? may be will you be so kind enough to post me manual parameter input non ECN account.

Thanks

I'm waiting your test

KaruniaFX:
The pairs to be tasted is OK. Is this manual entree market since it does not place any order yet, Sorry for my stupid question. or is there any wrong setup with me? may be will you be so kind enough to post me manual parameter input non ECN account. Thanks

KaruniaFX, the EA doesn't trade very often(probably once or twice a week) if you want more trading, would advise to put it on more currency pairs, if you are on an non ECN account you can change EcnBroker = true, change it to false.

johnwattcorp:
I'm waiting your test

Johnwattcorp, please feel free to test and share your results.

Hii Mr. Tools,

Timeframe and pairs important or not ?

Sorry...My asking mentioned before message... just saw.Regards

This is another example how the EA is working this is a buy signal the nlma and hma have crossed between fib support 1 and fib support 3. Now up around 10 pips.Am using default settings on m15 time frame only thing different is allowing more space for the pairs to move,especially yen pairs. so changed the trailing to 40 pips.

Files:
Reason: