How to change color of label based on different time frames - page 2

lifz:

To get help from you, someone needs to post code they're asking how to write? Interesting perspective.

For the benefit of those who were kind and helped or cared to go deeper than "go pay someone to do it", all it took was an EMA cross indicator and iCustom() to lookup its value. Look at that, just "a minute" for someone who knows what they're talking about! That is why I asked a forum of people who know what they're talking about. And in response to the prior gentleman's rant, I can't post the code because it's proprietary. But if anyone needs help on this in the future, let me know. I'll be glad to help you and not just post a link to a job site.

One of the most usual "ema cross" indicators that I know of is a repainter (one of the famous ones :))

Check that for the sake of being sure

Marco vd Heijden:

No just the part where you made the attempt so that we can spot the error.

Isn't that usually the case? or you want to be spoonfed?

We must write it for you from scratch?

We have seen the "just a minute" time and time again.

It's just that you don't know how much time it takes to write some REAL good piece of code.

If you can't post the code we can not help you.

I am sorry.

This is not a place for proprietary code discussion.

No, I've been a programmer (as stated) for many, many years. Just not in MQL. But I forgive you, thanks for apologizing. And while it may not be a place for proprietary code, it is for help coding MQL, which is what I asked for.

Mladen Rakic:

One of the most usual "ema cross" indicators that I know of is a repainter (one of the famous ones :))

Check that for the sake of being sure

Thanks Mladen! It's not a repainter :) It decides on close and doesn't touch the old bars again.

Reason: