Make It No Repaint Please! - page 63

Slope colors sometimes repaint. Can someone correct it, please?

twopolesupersmooth.mq4

Files:

tampa:
Slope colors sometimes repaint. Can someone correct it, please? twopolesupersmooth.mq4

Here is a non-repainting version : twopolesupersmooth_nrp.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a non-repainting version : twopolesupersmooth_nrp.mq4

Thank you

This one sometimes repaints. Can it be fixed?

color_ma.mq4

Files:
color_ma.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
Non repainting solar wind == Ehlers fisher transform (here is one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 it was made a long time ago

Hi mrtools and maiden, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards after the close of current candle, a Green arrows will trigal BUY SIGNAL . It is based on exponentials.I will be very happyy if this could be your first positive response to my requests. Thanks for the good works and free services you guys have been rendering to us here.

tampa:
This one sometimes repaints. Can it be fixed? color_ma.mq4

Disregard this. Found one nonrepainting by mladen

henrykfx:
Hi mrtools and maiden, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards after the close of current candle, a Green arrows will trigal BUY SIGNAL . It is based on exponentials.I will be very happyy if this could be your first positive response to my requests. Thanks for the good works and free services you guys have been rendering to us here.

why yellow?....

Friends please make it in to non repaint & add alert

solarwind.mq4

& my doute is. What is

Applied to close candle

Applied to current candle

which one is repaint? or any thing else????

Files:
solarwind.mq4  13 kb

TRADERSM:

solarwind.mq4

& my doute is. What is

Applied to close candle

There are lots of versions of Solar Wind in a Solar Wind Thread...Why this version caught your eye?

TRADERSM:

solarwind.mq4

& my doute is. What is

Applied to close candle

This is the indicator when it is coded as it should : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5Solar wind is repainting because when someone converted Ehlers fisher transform from tradestation, did the conversion in a wrong way. It is a coding error (the solar wind and all the other names it is renamed to)

Reason: