Ask! - page 178

Moneyball:
Hi Guy

My indicator don't work, After checking in meta editor, I saw errors .

Is anybody here to help me to fix these errors?

Thanks a lot.

Moneyball

You can find a couple of working PBF_squeeze indicators in the following list : PBF_Squeeze

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I've got a lot of private messages asking me for helping with some pieces of code.

Here you can post your questions related to MQL4, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Hi Codersguru, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards after the close of current candle, a Green arrows will trigal BUY SIGNAL . It is based on exponentials.I will be very happyy if this could be your first positive response to my requests. Thanks for the good works and free services you guys have been rendering to us here.

henrykfx:
Hi Codersguru, please can you help me to write an indicator On EMA3-yellow-,EMA13-green-,EMA55-red-;whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the top downwards after the close of current candle,a SELL Red arrows will trigal SELL SIGNAL. While whenever the green EMA crosses the red EMA from the bottom upwards after the close of current candle, a Green arrows will trigal BUY SIGNAL . It is based on exponentials.I will be very happyy if this could be your first positive response to my requests. Thanks for the good works and free services you guys have been rendering to us here.

that will be the same as ema3 to ema55 cross == macd(3,55) crossing zero line

on my own:

Well i am new to forex, if your suggestion could be the same as i indicated in my original post, i shall be glad if you can code it, add the BUY/SELL arrows ,so that when ever i plot your indicator on my chart. with the ema 3, ema 13, and ema 55, at any point of the ema 13 crosses ema 55 either from below or from above , the arrows will show buy or sell. The calculation and or interpretation is at your discretion , since i am practically a novice.. Thanks for your time and prompt and anticipated solution .

on my own:

Please i forgot to tell you that since the ema 3 is faster , and not too reliable,, i would have preferred the ema 13 and ema 55 crossing. it is slow but very reliable if it does not repaint. Thanks once again .

henrykfx:
Please i forgot to tell you that since the ema 3 is faster , and not too reliable,, i would have preferred the ema 13 and ema 55 crossing. it is slow but very reliable if it does not repaint. Thanks once again .

Henrykfx, there are many ma cross indicators available in the forum, maybe try this one here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 2 ma cross - alerts & mtf nmc.mq4 as a start

Easy iCustom and Alerts indicator HELP

Hi, i am using your Easy iCustom and Alerts indicator and works awesome, just that i want to know if can it send the alerts until the candel has been closed.

thanks a lot.

vazzam:
Hi, i am using your Easy iCustom and Alerts indicator and works awesome, just that i want to know if can it send the alerts until the candel has been closed. thanks a lot.

Wouldn't it be too much alerts (alerting all the time until the candle closes)?

hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please make an histogram indicator with below specifications :

1- value of each bar is equal to difference of today and yesterday adx (value = today adx - yesterday adx )( buil in meta trader adx indicator )

2- blue bar for positive value and red bar for negative value

3- adjustable period of adx

4- adjustable time frame (mtf )

5- non repaint

6- adjustable alarm (for example pop up or arrow for bars bigger than 5 )

thanks a lot in advance

Hello

I don't know if I'm in the right thread for this question, but I'm looking for a function, in mql4, wich will return the length of a given string in PIXEL ?

the goal is to centered a label in a OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL....

Thank you

Reason: