Make It No Repaint Please! - page 41

O i purchased the Xtream binary robot ultimate version, however there is no MQ4 file, only EX4.....so i guess i cant obtain the MQ4 file.....sorry

best Regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
O i purchased the Xtream binary robot ultimate version, however there is no MQ4 file, only EX4.....so i guess i cant obtain the MQ4 file.....sorry

best Regards,

Darren Lall

Darren Lall

Why don't you approach the seller and demand to correct the repainting problem? That would be the only logical solution in the case when you payed for something

i didnt buy it directly from a person, i bought it from an online store, there is no way to contact the seller, and the store says they are not responsible for repainting issues

regards,

darren

Pava, are you still able to work with the indicator that i posted? even though its a decompiled version?

darrenlall:
Pava, are you still able to work with the indicator that i posted? even though its a decompiled version?

Listen...I ONLY work with decompiled ex4 files...(don't like to work on mq4 )...and I LOVE! to educate those ex4 decompiled files...(the Education:...I do it in the privacy of my own soundproof basement...so to not disturb neighbors...I hope you understand)...

do you ever give a direct answer?.......lol

darrenlall:
do you ever give a direct answer?.......lol

yes...but sometimes my answers recalculate...

just make sure my indicator doesn't recalculate or im going to be living in a cardboard box pretty soon.......lol.....after this global financial meltdown thats coming

darrenlall:
just make sure my indicator doesn't recalculate or im going to be living in a cardboard box pretty soon.......lol.....after this global financial meltdown thats coming

...cardboard boxes are excellent defense against Ebola virus.....

lmfao......you are too much man!

Reason: