REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 23

ok, trend might be really strong, because impulse signal appeared ... even though its gone.. im still buying this one on 23-38 retracement

that was a fast reaction!! darn, i had a laaagggg moment that time so i didnt buy immidiately. im waiting retracement now.

hope it happens

sogard2008:
It's first impulse on EU!

cool, i never taught impulse are really strong. we should watch our chart because even invalid/dissapearing impulse signals work! mine was gone, but trend is really strong!

how many pips now?

princessfx:
how many pips now?

About 30 ...No retracement yet...

What do you think, can we see today 3180-3200 ?

so this indicator performs better in live compared to back test because of impulse signals that we need to react quickly. i was hesitant for a moment but now i know

sogard2008:
About 30 ...No retracement yet... What do you think, can we see today 3180-3200 ?

im looking to that levels.. if i see rejection, i will sell later maybe the highest would be 1.3300? cant say yet

I plan to silently buy on retracement ... if the retracement looks good!

chikanesoup:
that was a fast reaction!! darn, i had a laaagggg moment that time so i didnt buy immidiately. im waiting retracement now. hope it happens

your not alone brother

aussie trade now up $70

OK, so trade lost engine, and I lost patience!

Took some profit at 30 ( 50% - when breaked down around 3163 ) and landing with the rest of 50% at about 15 ... for a rest !

Added on 28% retracement, but BE - no take-off!

Anyway, good ride for the first impulse signal on EU!

Reason: