A great method so far - page 22

benjii:
You know as well as i do, you want my system as you stated above, you are pissed off i have a system for 25 quid, how much is yours 500 quid, and i bet yours works too but which one are they buying?????????????I think you should drop your price hahahaha I don't think you like competition do you

Listen Benjii, let me explain why a few of us here are a little pissed at you?

We don't like spamming on free educational sites! In other terms we don't like people like you selling their products....Not because we have our own systems to sell and don't like your competition..... Understand?

Check on any forum and look at my posts and see if i have tried to sell anything....Stop trying to throw off the fact that you are a spammer.....I have said if, IF! I was going to sell the system i put together and use, i would be selling it for way more then what you are talking about!!! But i am not selling it, i won't be selling it, nor will i even share it.....I did the ground work, i put the time and effort into finding what works for me and i will be dammed if i would let it go public for free to be trashed, and have some punk get it for free and try and make out it is his own and sell it.

I believe once you find something or put a system together that works for you , you hold on to it and keep it to yourself and perhaps share with a selected few.....not the marketing only giving away x amount of copies, but with close friends.

Wake up and advertise you system the right way

Oh and Benjii.....I never said i want it, nor do i need it The main reason i still come to these forums is #1 i get bored at times while sitting here trading... #2 to see what else is out there, and never be complacent, something called sharpening the saw and #3 Help out with sticking it up you F!@KING USELESS F!@K WIT SPAMMERS

On your tombstone it should read something like " WHAT A D!CKHEAD"

Please, please share your system with me, im your friend nice one dogs mouth

On your tombstone it would read..... I had a system but i only shared it with friends, on the other hand, those that read your tombstone would say "I wished i had his system, lets find his friends and see if they will sell"

Oh and by the way, your post 212 says it all, you are creating a buzz in my thread with your system.

There are 2 things to watch out for from critics that jump in quickly to run your system down.... 1. they have a website dedicated to forex and need traffic. 2. they have a system themselves.

benjii:
Please, please share your system with me, im your friend nice one dogs mouth On your tombstone it would read..... I had a system but i only shared it with friends, on the other hand, those that read your tombstone would say "I wished i had his system, lets find his friends and see if they will sell" Oh and by the way, your post 212 says it all, you are creating a buzz in my thread with your system. There are 2 things to watch out for from critics that jump in quickly to run your system down.... 1. they have a website dedicated to forex and need traffic. 2. they have a system themselves.

Your not really the brightest star in the sky are you Look i am not saying your system is crap or anything.....I am not trying to promote my system as i don't want to make it public at this point in time.....It is about how you made out you come across this system you bought off some guy, then you say why does everyone think i am the seller? blah blah blah Then it turns out it is your system all along and you are the seller.

As i said before you are a marketer not a retail trader!!! You don't even know what pips are The 5th digit is not a pip it is 1/10 of a pip (a pipit if you will) so when you say closed the trade for 16 pips you actually have only got 1.6 pips not 16, i notice another trader pointed that out to you earlier.....This is very common knowledge for traders, even for those that have only been in the game for a month know this......So if you had just come along and said " Hey guys i have created a system which i want to share, to me this is as close as one can get to the holy grail, but seeing i have put my time and effort into creating this i am charging a very small fee for the system".....Starting out like that would have saved us from being skeptical about you being a spammer and trying to catch you out talking sh!t.....I never said anything hostile towards you till i seen you were full of shit.

Your video presentation on both videos is poor you don't explain much about it you just show the chart say watch this candle enter here, sell there, close here and take profit whenever you can ( very small profit at that) you don't mention anything about what you do to protect your account, what to do if a trade goes 200pips against you, not to mention the risk you take to gain 1 pips hahahaha but hey if it works for then all the power to ya mate.....Just be honest while posting.....I understand you got into Forex and it turned out to be harder then you thought, it is for everyone! I didn't start being consistent till 4 or 5 years. So one day sitting there frustrated as all f!@K you thought hang on if i can sell a system for 25gbp to 1 million people then thats 25million GBP.

All i am going to say is don't play guess who and try and pretend to be who or what you aren't...be truthful and don't talk sh!t

25 million would be lovely really really lovely

You are deluded Benjii....I would get more traffic if it were a positive review with an affiliate link. So 'running your system down' is not vastly in my interest. Doing an honest review was and is though. In fact you are probably more likely going to get more visitors to your system because of my site due to the numbers who visit is vastly bigger than yours.

You got caught out but you are now behaving like a little child does when she has been caught out lying.

I seriously suggess putting your head down put in the work, re work the system and maybe you will have better luck.

and you really should have used a differnt thread title for each forum. Always pretending to be a user not a seller. tut tut!

Let me google that for you

hahahaha clever boys, just wait till friday when i post the report, lets see what you say then, and you will find something no doubt.

report of what?

Benjii.....like I said I am not against you creating a good trading system. When you do let me know and I will more than happy to let people know how good it is.

if you understood it then maybe you could help me in wording it properly as im welsh and cannot speak the queens english very well, oh and the report will come with a twist to prove what im doing works.

Reason: