Difference between an EA and Signal?

Hi All,

I have the option to buy an EA of a signal though the EA is actually quite expensive compared to the signal subscription. Is there any benefit on having an EA over the signal?

Is there better execution of trades or any other benefit on results?

I dont plan on modifying the EA and I run my trading accounts on VPS.

Thanks in advance :)

daoistpunk:

Hi All,

I have the option to buy an EA of a signal though the EA is actually quite expensive compared to the signal subscription. Is there any benefit on having an EA over the signal?

all depends on the broker they are using and the broker that you are using. If you and the signal provider are on same broker and same server, then, I recommend that you use the signal subscription.
if the signals are not on mql5, OR you and the signal provider are NOT using the same broker, or even the same server, then, buy the ea.

daoistpunk:

Hi All,

All come down to which EA and what signal, but since discussion and recommendations about them are not allowed in this forum, its a personal decision.

With an EA you have more control, because even if you are not going to adjust its settings, you can always do so, with a signal you rely on the trading decisions someone else will do for you.

Thanks @eleni and also 
Revo Trades #:

all depends on the broker they are using and the broker that you are using. If you and the signal provider are on same broker and same server, then, I recommend that you use the signal subscription.
if the signals are not on mql5, OR you and the signal provider are NOT using the same broker, or even the same server, then, buy the ea.

Awesome that makes sense @Revo that is appreciated :)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

All come down to which EA and what signal, but since discussion and recommendations about them are not allowed in this forum, its a personal decision.

With an EA you have more control, because even if you are not going to adjust its settings, you can always do so, with a signal you rely on the trading decisions someone else will do for you.

Yes thanks for your response Eleni and yeah its nice to have the option to modify things as you want :)

Reason: