Yearly forex contest

dear fellow trader,

i am just a common trader like you and i believe that lots of us are trying any kind of forex indicators or trading strategies on demo account

thats good for our forex trading progress, but how if you try it on yearly forex contest?

if you dont success on this month, you can try on next month.

what benefit if you join this yearly contest?

Join The Forex Championship In A Single Easy Step | The Forex Championship

1. its absolutely free and you get free 20fxmiles into your account.

2. your balance account are automatically reset and registered for next month

3. collecting 1000fxmiles and it can transfered to 1000euro ( note: it cant be withdrawn but profit from your trade are yours)

so if you are interested, how to join ?

simple, just click link bellow and fill the form :

so joining now and test your indicator or your system on demo contest account

MAY THE PIPS ALWAYS BE WITH YOU MY FELLOW TRADERS

BEST REGARD,

you ll gonna love it

ranked system per month and per global rank

its been 3 years since first contest held

cheers,

doddyonline21:
you ll gonna love it

ranked system per month and per global rank

its been 3 years since first contest held

cheers,

Before joining this contest- let go in the trading contest trade1on1 for 1 hour. Let see who is the perfect trader among us- choose your own currency, given time and the amount of money placed.

Good luck

I would not waste my time in a forex contest and rather focus my time on actual trading and generating real world profits.

TheLastBear:
I would not waste my time in a forex contest and rather focus my time on actual trading and generating real world profits.

Same here mate. Not in a rush to earn quick money by risking everything.

In contests the winners are those that take biggest risk. No a single serious trader would recommend taking excessive risks in real trading that those guys are using in contests

Contests are for game players not traders - pure gambling

I hope I can join for free. And this contest is open worldwide and can be done with demo account.

morro:
Contests are for game players not traders - pure gambling

I am not agree with you mate,contest can help us in many ways, it can help us to grow our trading account though we know that some of the prize cannot be withdrawn but the profit itself are withdrawable and it helps us to motivate to practice in demo account if are still a newbie to be able to join in contest or campaigns made by our respective broker.

My broker has the same kind of demo competition though the reward cash is fully withdrawable

Melle:
I am not agree with you mate,contest can help us in many ways, it can help us to grow our trading account though we know that some of the prize cannot be withdrawn but the profit itself are withdrawable and it helps us to motivate to practice in demo account if are still a newbie to be able to join in contest or campaigns made by our respective broker.

Agree to some extent. But contests cannot teach us the psychological part.

Reason: