Yearly forex contest - page 2

Melle:
I am not agree with you mate,contest can help us in many ways, it can help us to grow our trading account though we know that some of the prize cannot be withdrawn but the profit itself are withdrawable and it helps us to motivate to practice in demo account if are still a newbie to be able to join in contest or campaigns made by our respective broker.

All we are going to agree upon is that we disagree, so better to leave it as is

Happy trading

Usually they are organized for promotion purposes only.

If someone learns from trading at contest like those or not is entirely up to a participant. Some will learn, some will not, but the risks of those that are wining those contests are usually too high for real life. I, on my live accounts, would never use such kind of risks but then it is also a matter of preference and what is one looking for when trading forex. Everybody should decide on their own what does she/he want to do in forex trading as long as she/he is aware of the risks too

which brokers offer the contests

Subscribe with icvector an get $10 for free to start trading.

Just leave 3 comments in 3 differents social networks or forum and send the links to them.

morro:
Contests are for game players not traders - pure gambling

I agree with you, it is nothing but gambling which is why I do not participate in them and I especially advise new traders not to join them.

Reason: