Any Tips Recommend to NEwbie.

Dont Mind Share with me thanks Brothers!!!!

Could you please clarify what is your request? What do you want us to share?

Ferrufx

for newbie have much to learn and practice forex trading well as high risk with the risk then for us to be successful then we need to learn and practice many trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading well or follow contest demo

The best tip I can give is to just put in the hard work, because this game is played by so many you have to know more than what everyone does or at least know something else. The way you think is just one way of differentiating yourself, gain knowledge and make your own decisions before seeking reassurance.

Share with me thanks Brothers!!!! :v

for newbie is a lot to learn and practice trading well. We need a lot of good trading skills and we also need to a lot of experience. Success in forex is not easy

What have you done so far? Have completed a small fores course? Do you trade on Demo now and how long? You should get a real account and make a micro deposit. Profiforex provides a very easy to use platform for newbies like you. I use this broker and I want you to use them too. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

The best tips for a newbie is a lot to learn trading. Forex has a high level of risk that need a lot of good skills to be successful in forex trading. We can use a demo account or with the contest demo of brokers to improve the ability of good trading

MrHeng:
Dont Mind Share with me thanks Brothers!!!!

A quick advice, you should use demo account to your advantage. learn and practice with. You don't get scared of loosing money and no fear of unexpected events in the market will, which makes it very important because it will calm your nerves when you eventually start trading with real account.

You can always go back to it for more practice anytime you a strategy to test.

naxreell:
A quick advice, you should use demo account to your advantage. learn and practice with. You don't get scared of loosing money and no fear of unexpected events in the market will, which makes it very important because it will calm your nerves when you eventually start trading with real account. You can always go back to it for more practice anytime you a strategy to test.

That's the best way to take advantages from demo account, use it to train your trading skills, build and train your trading system, try to understand the market as their unexpected movements are scare some traders...

gaban:
The best tips for a newbie is a lot to learn trading. Forex has a high level of risk that need a lot of good skills to be successful in forex trading. We can use a demo account or with the contest demo of brokers to improve the ability of good trading

Just make sure you're finding good education materials for your learning process. Hey, why don't you check some useful forex articles at HiWayFX (they're providing lots of forex articles and educational videos for free)

Reason: