Indicators with Profit and Loss Pips Calculation on Chart - page 3

Not sure if this is the right thread, but i try.... is there an indi showing on chart the total net profit of all the opened positions, which is normally seen at the bottom of the profit column in the trade tab iof the terminal window? Thank you

appropiate:
Not sure if this is the right thread, but i try.... is there an indi showing on chart the total net profit of all the opened positions, which is normally seen at the bottom of the profit column in the trade tab iof the terminal window? Thank you

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you for the links Sergey, but looks like these links are for equity? I was just looking for indicator showing total profit in chart for currently opened positions without including balance(red rectangle in screenshot), does this exist? Thank you again

appropiate:

Thank you for the links Sergey, but looks like these links are for equity? I was just looking for indicator showing total profit in chart for currently opened positions without including balance(red rectangle in screenshot), does this exist? Thank you again

I do not know ... I just looked at CodeBase using search and found some tools (and I posted the links above here).
You can search more ... may be - you will find what you want.
If not so you can order it on Freelance (I am not a coder and I can not modify any tools sorry).

There are some more information (for the coders who may help for example) -

============

Analyze the trades

The forum

1. Tools to analyze the trades - the key thread 
  2. script for pips calculation - the thread 
  3. MT4-Tester VS MT5-Tester - good thread with the discussion in Russian (MetaQuotes are participating)

The articles

1. Advanced Analysis of a Trading Account - Metatrader 4
  2. Analyzing Balance/Equity graphs by symbols and EAs' ORDER_MAGIC - Metatrader 5
  3. MQL5-RPC. Remote Procedure Calls from MQL5: Web Service Access and XML-RPC ATC Analyzer for Fun and Profit - Metatrader 5
  4. The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts - Metatrader 5 
  5. Ready-made Expert Advisors from the MQL5 Wizard work in MetaTrader 4 - Metatrader 5 and Metatrader 4

CodeBase

1. Equity Recorder - library for MetaTrader 4
  2. Summary Report In Points - script for MetaTrader 4 
  3. Report - library for MetaTrader 5
Reason: