EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1579

margaret:
You can see the instantaneous reaction of the market. You can understand the market and keep up with it. Such is the fable...

It won't work, they come up with so many fables every hour for no reason at all that you could break your legs if you followed them.

Н

The other day the big letter W.

torgus:

Н

The other day the big letter W.

no ..... the other day you can see the big letter ..... ( | )

Tantrik:

Hi! again, experiment with TC - God's finger (close your eyes and poke the monitor if you hit a price higher - buy! lower - sell!) 2-3 tests and go for real!

Is the monitor on an elastic band suspended from the ceiling or on a spring from an old sofa on the table?

How do you set the speed? You peep like a sex shop finger :)))

strangerr:

What is the point of reading these fables?

"Hello, my name is Nikita, I'm from Moscow, I think you can't understand Russia with your mind! " )))

I guess grandpa doesn't come to everyone! )))

In general, the momentum is now such that it is better to refrain from buying and selling.

The targets are 1.3916 to 1.40, I think.

Then the correction, I do not see the sense in the expensive euro. (within the next week tentatively)

p.s. this is kind of the 4th tranche, yesterday the Heads of the EU, ECB and IMF mission will arrive in Athens today for the approval of the 4th tranche of 15 billion EUR loans.

And at the end of the week an EU meeting

strangerr:

It won't work, they come up with so many fables every hour for no reason at all that you could break your legs if you followed them.
I don't agree with you. News is not the same as news. One should understand what news can have a reaction and what news cannot. Not only water is published, but also important indicators, emergencies, etc. And the reaction comes from the importance of news either immediately or after some time.

At 15 minutes I drew a wolf and it looks like a huge correction is about to start, somewhere around 1.3660-1.36.

But I don't see those woolves doing any good. It's all bullshit. And the options are working.

Chester:

"Hello, my name is Nikita, I'm from Moscow, I think you can't understand Russia with your mind! " )))

I guess grandpa doesn't come to everyone! )))

In general, the momentum is now such that it is better to refrain from buying and selling.

The targets are 1.3916 to 1.40, I think.

Then the correction, I do not see the sense in the expensive euro. (within the next week tentatively)

p.s. this is kind of the 4th tranche, yesterday the Heads of the EU, ECB and IMF mission will arrive in Athens today for the approval of the 4th tranche of 15 billion EUR loans.

And at the end of the week an EU meeting

Read, read, last week the Swiss were saying that the chiff will be weakened, now they are starting to talk about the euro, that it is the biggest one, when they start to tell fables actively, then the trend is changing in the opposite direction.

strangerr:

Read, read, last week the Swiss were saying that the chiff will be weakened, now they are starting to talk about the euro, that it is the biggest one, when they start to tell fables actively, then the trend is changing in the opposite direction.
The Swiss have been talking about the coolness of the Euro for a long time. Read the news

and here is the picture, thanks for your attention. EuroDollar Day

Presumably a correction will start in this area )))

p.s. ProfitaBV todigans ))))

Reason: