What motivates you to trade

guy, so much profit and loss.

but what motivates you the most to trade even there are massively loss ,

but what motivates you the most to trade even there are massively loss ,

I guess, it's zeal of making money, it gives more return then other so called safe investments so.

Motivation in forex goes along with the right mindset of the trader about the forex market being risky. Even when there is loss you will still be motivated to trade so as to earn profit.

I always follow this topic "For success need to be patience"

hanic:
I guess, it's zeal of making money, it gives more return then other so called safe investments so.

How do I understand that my investment is safe?

Even though, lots of trading broker is available in this market place. But, all are not appropriate for all religion people more than ever the people who are Muslims. When, I decided to kick off Forex trading, I have faced hard nut to crack due to lacking to open Islamic account. By the way, at last I found a regulated trading broker MxTrade where I have kicked my swap free account for trading. Now, here, I am getting all trading facilities as alike a general trader. Interestingly, I get all profit that I earn, because, this ECN trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. So, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

My family is my motivation when i trade with my broker, TenkoFx. And i also try to maximize my trading skills from time to time here. If we want to get maximal result, we must try to be better trader from time to time

My preceding trading knowledge always gives me confident in my trading time. Actually, we can trust only regulated trading broker. Because, market maker trading brokers are very harmful for traders trading capital. So, before open my live account I did an analysis about broker regulation, then I invest my capital in trading broker. Because, this high profile trading broker always ensures traders capital security and also provides best trading facilities.

from my point of view it is not all about the money but also how satisfied you feel after you made the right forecasting !!!

From my first day of trading I am getting exclusive motivation from my trading platform GCI that makes my trading life more flexible. As like, I got 20% welcome bonus when I kicked off my trading account in this ECN trading platform. So, my trading capital became larger that’s why I am able to trade in a high lot. Therefore, besides bonus , I am getting 4% interest on my trading account monthly.

Reason: