Follow your trading plan. - page 4

ProFx23:
Yes that true as when you trade with your own method you will certainly make good profit. Rather than using someone else strategy it is better to use your own as you will be able to analyse your mistakes and correct it where applicable!

Yes I 'm absolutely agree with it. When you are making your own strategy you are starting to think another way and it is really much better then just using someones strategy

Following a trading plan is vital no matter the market noise. That is why it is important to be discipline so you can overcome any distraction during trading.

My main plan is to be knowledgeable trader. Pragmatically, , it is not possible to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, I think, nobody has not the capability to enjoy the risk in this trading stage. But, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge in this stand, then it can be possible to take risk by someone. In my trading life, I always try to avoid risk because of volatility and unpredictable nature in this platform .as like, in news time, I do not trade although I get live economic calendar from my trading platform which always shows me the important and financial indicators that drive the market.

Everyone thinks they have a trading plan. What proves how efficient your trading plan is, is the end result.

The key should be flexibility (controlled flexibility of course). Sticking to you trading plan remind to a saying : "Like a drunkard follows the fence". The drunkard goes where the fence leads him, not where he (market) wants to go

Reason: