Is forex easy way to earn? - page 17

Forex is a risky way to earn if you are a newbie as me, I hope that one day I would have enough skills and forex would become my full-time job).

You cannot consider it as easy way as it requires many complex decisions like market analyzation, Broker Selection and much more. Broker plays vital role in the world of Forex. I have been trading with mine since 3 years and I am very much happy and earning a lot.

Faizan Khan:
You cannot consider it as easy way as it requires many complex decisions like market analyzation, Broker Selection and much more. Broker plays vital role in the world of Forex. I have been trading with mine since 3 years and I am very much happy and earning a lot.

Forex trading is rewarding only when you will be able to learn the essential skills and also know that in this market not every-time you will make an income.

Be prepared for getting losses and learn to live with them

This is rather difficult question. I believe that it may possibly become an easy way to earn, but only with time. If you don't have some awesome gift that ensures cash flow in your pockets from space, you'll have to suffer losses first, learn about the specificity of FX, implement different strategies in order to find the best one etc. Perhaps the most important note that a newbie has to remember is that you won't get rich in one night. Nobody can.

Hello

I think it's not easy to make money in forex as saying the pub forex online broker and positions on forex blog. some of the forex very difficult. it takes a lot of time, work, patient and a cool mind if you want to have success be a pro traders.

Actually, devoid of being professional in this market, no one can become a successful trader. So, from my first day of trading, I am very dedicated to become a professional trader. From this learning book, I have acquired the psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions that is very actual for becoming a real professional trader. Therefore, I am also getting successful trading tips from this informative lesion which I always in my trading time for making profit.

Forex can not be consider as an easy task as it requires many complex decision making such as market analysis and Broker selection. My broker have helped me a lot to make money in Forex.

Faizan Khan:
Forex can not be consider as an easy task as it requires many complex decision making such as market analysis and Broker selection. My broker have helped me a lot to make money in Forex.

In our trading business we will need to learn many things and then only we will be able to decide if a trade we are planning to do is good for us or not.

Forex is easy to understand to work because you can choose time and investment what you want. FOrex give us many facilities but keep in mind earning is not much easy you have to make such skill where you use your funds wisely , Mange risk to minimize loss ansd maximize profits.

It is not an easy way but could be very much beneficial if you took it seriously. It includes many complex decisions as market analyses and broker selection. I have lose much before in making wrong selection of broker until I found my current broker which helped me a lot in making money.

Reason: