MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 7

What looks like a beautiful Sell opportunity is occuring in EURUSD. The trade assistant has just alerted to SELL at 1.2941 and set TP at 1.2895

Hello

I wanted to test the system of trade assistant, but it give me no indications to trade.

EA and indicator are in the same graph in 1 hour.

Attached is a screen capture of the result after installation. The hourglass is frozen...and give no result and indications...

Thanks for your reply

Files:
screen.jpg  237 kb

Sorto,

The hour glass is static. It will not turn upside down as a mouse hourglass does. It stays there until there is a pending trade and indicates WAIT. There are two EA's the first from MetaNeural and this one does not take trades automatically. It just posts the possibility and trade parameters on the screen. The second is in Post #5 and this one places trades. I ran it for nearly two weeks and it did not have one positive trades; all trades were losers except one breakeven. The third EA is SuperDash and is on Post #57. This one constantly monitors all Pairs on one screen. It is exceedingly slow. FalseDave and I started joint work on it but we have not made any significant progress on improving its performance.

My suggestion is to create 6-8 charts on your monitor with different pairs and see how it performs

Good Luck

Thanks for your reply

So this EA is to be avoided ...

Why it does not work, it gives me no indication of trade ...?

Just "There is no directional bias today"

Tzuman:
Sorto,

The hour glass is static. It will not turn upside down as a mouse hourglass does. It stays there until there is a pending trade and indicates WAIT. There are two EA's the first from MetaNeural and this one does not take trades automatically. It just posts the possibility and trade parameters on the screen. The second is in Post #5 and this one places trades. I ran it for nearly two weeks and it did not have one positive trades; all trades were losers except one breakeven. The third EA is SuperDash and is on Post #57. This one constantly monitors all Pairs on one screen. It is exceedingly slow. FalseDave and I started joint work on it but we have not made any significant progress on improving its performance.

My suggestion is to create 6-8 charts on your monitor with different pairs and see how it performs

Good Luck

Tzuman:
Sorto,

Good Luck

Hi Tzuman

Any progress on your joint EAwork with FalseDave on this sytem?

i've tested the TA.. it looks good on iBFX server demo..

but too bad.. it's only work on GU..

i dont know.. i've tried some pairs.. but it's said.. "There is No directional Bias today"

i was hoping.. the TA could read pair Bias/trend on all pair.. " maybe i just expecting too much' heee

but with some development.. this TA could be very powerfull..

Thanks for sharing it.. metaneural ea.. great contribution

Files:
gu.jpg  316 kb

metaneural ea:
After going up to 1577.786, the trade assistant is now signaling an imminent direction change in the metal - it recommends at least taking part of your order out of the market, I'm closing the trade altogether because if there was still an indication of short term strength it would recommend staying in even though gold seems to be going down currently.

could u kindly repost these indicators..as im unable to attahc it with mt4 charts.thanks for help

nad22:
could u kindly repost these indicators..as im unable to attahc it with mt4 charts.thanks for help

Here is this one that is compatible with new mt4 : metaneural_dashboard_nmc.mq4

The MetaNeural_VSA_SR does not need an upgrade

Hello

Is somebody use this neural system? I'm intereted about that. I put the file into the indicator map but not working. :( Please share the newest version which is compatible with the new MT4.

Is this working only on D1 and H1? 

Thank You. 

forrest85:

Hello

Is somebody use this neural system? I'm intereted about that. I put the file into the indicator map but not working. :( Please share the newest version which is compatible with the new MT4.

Is this working only on D1 and H1? 

Thank You

Does anyone have a version of the EA that is still working in the latest Version of MT4?

Reason: