MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 3

Hi,

thanks for sharing, but can't seem to get the dashboard to work, the S/R is ok

tried most things, and different platforms, 4 / 5 digit brokers etc

any other ideas

thanks

As long as the SR indicator and the EA are on the same chart it should display, are you getting any errors in the journal or expert tab?

We've also tried on several brokers without issue, which broker are you using?

WR1:
Hi,

thanks for sharing, but can't seem to get the dashboard to work, the S/R is ok

tried most things, and different platforms, 4 / 5 digit brokers etc

any other ideas

thanks

Hit the TP at 98.85 - by the way, the reason it was set as TP is because it is a resistance line showing strength in the oppposite direction of the trade, these are used as areas to TP or partially close trades and they are very accurate.

metaneural ea:
Just received a trade signal recommendation for the trade assistant for CHFJPY for a sell at 99.027

Hi,

thanks for the reply,

both are on the same chart, and says in loaded successfully for the dashboard

but still nothing, except MetaNeural Dashboard on the side of the screen

tried on Alpari with full data, Fx pro and Windsor

From this morning - CADJPY signal at 3am EST to buy at 91.093 - went up 30 pips - now it is signaling to stay in because the trade direction is still valid - this is where you make your own decision to stay in or not based on your own system. I'm getting out because 30 pips is more than enough for me in one pair for a day considering I'm watching dozens of pairs.

Looks like it was a good idea to stay in, went up another 40 pips or more since the last post

metaneural ea:
From this morning - CADJPY signal at 3am EST to buy at 91.093 - went up 30 pips - now it is signaling to stay in because the trade direction is still valid - this is where you make your own decision to stay in or not based on your own system. I'm getting out because 30 pips is more than enough for me in one pair for a day considering I'm watching dozens of pairs.

The trade assistant signaled this move right before it happened, this is a huge win.

NZDUSD Sell at .82834 at 7:59am EST

still not working?

Please pm me with a screenshot of what you're seeing, also what OS are you running on, wondering if it has something to do with missing fonts.

WR1:
still not working?

Here we go, let's start off the week with profit. Just received a signal from the Trade Assistant for a BUY in EURCHF at 1.23643

Reason: