MetaNeural VSA EA Trade Assistant Free - Innovative - page 5

Definitely works on MBT, Oanda, Fxpro, but I'm pretty sure I tried Alpari also, but GOLD is a different story. They may be using more decimals than it was designed for - at the time we produced this it was used on a specific broker and wasn't meant for distribution.

I suspect it needs to be updated to accept more decimals. We posted it here for these updates to be made if the forum members are willing. We no longer have the time to devote to developing this system do to our neural network system.

WR1:
Oils kind of working on Alpari - but says up today and its falling

but none of the others working yet

i guess i'll just have to take your word for it working

thanks anyway,

the search for the Grail continues.....

Great work MetaNeural!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Pip

metaneural ea:
Definitely works on MBT, Oanda, Fxpro, but I'm pretty sure I tried Alpari also, but GOLD is a different story. They may be using more decimals than it was designed for - at the time we produced this it was used on a specific broker and wasn't meant for distribution. I suspect it needs to be updated to accept more decimals. We posted it here for these updates to be made if the forum members are willing. We no longer have the time to devote to developing this system do to our neural network system.

Thanks, i'll give it another go sometime with the ones you recommend

funny how an hr or two here and there and a few digits can make such a difference

anyone would think they are trying to stuff us over

I test the EA.. but it will no buy or sell any pair . what happen ?

It is a trade assistant, so it does not automatically trade. The door is open for any prospective programmer to add his name to the project by making it a fully automatic EA however

danny1888:
I test the EA.. but it will no buy or sell any pair . what happen ?

This looks like the most solid signal so far today. GBPUSD BUY at 1.4969, I would disregard the TP, looks like it would go further than that.

One of our friends on a russian forum has created an EA of this trade assistant, it may be buggy because it was done quite quickly but it is a first step that you guys can build on. Here you go.

That would my work. I have attached the latest version here.

Few extra features.

Would appreciate any feedback.

What email u use to sent ?

danny1888:
What email u use to sent ?

Sorry , who , me ?

Reason: